14

Lucy POV:

The blue-eyed beauty gently took my hand and cleaned it thoughtfully as I blinked my eyes at her.

"I'm Mirajane Strauss but call me Mira.And Natsu went back to fulfill his duties as a captain." My heart skipped a beat when I heard his name from Mirajane.

"I never asked about Natsu." I stated.

"But I know you wanted to ask about him, right?" She spoke and raised her eyes at me.

"Erm..." Heart burned my cheeks as I looked away but to my hands.

"You can tell me everything." She eyed at me sincerely and give a squeeze to my hand that I could not help it but to believe her.

"Yes." I managed to mouth out the truth.

"That why he loves you." Her lips formed a bright smile.

"Excuse me?" I cleared my throat as my heart pounced at random speeds.

"The way how he looked at you was like something precious to him and my instinct tells me that he can't afford to lose you. When you are missing, he so worried about you that he almost went on rampage." Mirajane explained and squeezed my hands tightly.

"Oh I see." I bit my lips.

"You are the only girl who made him that there is a need to be protective towards you." She added on and looked, not missing my eyes.

"I thought he hates me." I looked down and shook my head.

"Well, boys does not know how to express their feeling or face to the one they interested in. Beside that Natsu is a boy, so he wouldn't understand how a girl feels." I flinched at her words.

"Unless he is a girl, then he is able to understand you right?" She joked as I chuckled.

"Thank you, Mira." I smiled at her.

"Welcome. Actually Natsu and you look perfect together! I ship Nalu now!"

"Mira!" I blushed madly due to her comments.

Natsu POV:

They had the nerve to mess with Fairy Tail. I would definitely made sure they pay back for this. Despite letting them off many times, they still had not learned their mistakes. As a captain of Fairy Tail, I will teach them a lesson on behalf of my comrades.

"Everything is ready, Captain." Laxus told me.

"Plan A shall begin now." I replied him while glancing through the window. They are coming.

"Aye Captain." He proceeded to carry on his own works.

"Let shall see how you going to survive this, Captain Jiemma." I smirked to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Preview of Chapter 15:

"Captain, the target is waiting for you. "  Erza informed me as I hid the gun inside my belt.

-----------------------------------------------------------