2

Lucy POV:

When I cried, it never started in my eyes. It began as a feeling in my chest and a sadness in my brain. The fallen tears is only a blessed release, it was the only one way my body chose to cope despite asking for my permission.

The murmuring of the waves was hypnotic to me as I admirng the steady and peaceful palpitating pulse of the sea. I guessed I'm in a ship.

My tears might had been dried but my eyes were still swollen. What had done, already been done.

The sudden hollow echo of knuckles rapping on the door surprised me and caught me off guard.

"Go away." I hid myself deeper in the blanket.

"Don't worry, I'm not Natsu." A kindly voice replied.

"Enter." Reasuring myself, I tugged my head out of the blanket.

A young girl stepped in and closed the door that was behind her. Her shoulder-length blue hair, which had eyebrow-length bangs, is tied up with a yellow bandana around her head.

"Hi, I'm Levy Mcgarden but please call me Levy! What is your name?"

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia. Call me Lucy." I responded to her question.

"Lu-chan, let's make friends." She forked out her right hand.

"Lu-chan?" I blinked my eyes.

"Your new nickname." She showed a smile that warmed my heart.

"Can I called you Levy-chan?"

"Yes, you may!" I took her hand and shook it.

"Oh before that, you need something here." Levy took out new clothing from her back like a magician removed a rabbit from his hat.

"How do-."

"Natsu told me everything." She narrowed her eyes at me and passes me the clothes. So the pink-haired boy called Natsu.

"But don't worry, I will not tell anybody." Levy convinced by giving me a honest look.

"Who is Natsu?" I asked her while dressing myself up.

"Natsu is the captain of this ship. We are all pirates. This ship that we are on board called Fairy Tail. And this is our mark." She let me took a peek of her white mark at her left shoulder blade."Everyone in this ship have this but different colours."

"Pirates don't exist." I stated.

"Yes they do."

"Then, why you became a pirate?" I bursted it out unintentionally.

"It happened a few years back, I was liked you back then just a ordinary girl. Life was perfect until my father have a affair with someone. My family was broken into pieces." A bead of tear slipped off her right eye as she brushed it aside.

"My father remarried and I was under his care. My stepmother abused me in dark when my dad is not around." She continued.

"But one day, a pirate came down and rescued me. He even invited me to join their crews. Now, I'm happy with them." She ended her sad background.

"Levy-chan..." I hugged her to comfort her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Preview of Chapter 3

"After much consideration, I have made a choice. Now, you are Mrs Dragneel or should I say Lucy Heartfilia Dragneel." He grabbed my chin roughly.

-----------------------------------------------------------