2. We're Not a Drug Task Force

Original Stats:
342 Views. 22 Votes. 5 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

We're Not a Drug Task Force

━━━━━━━━━

Kim let out an all too heavy breath as she dared to look around the corner once more. This had to be the place. There was no way they would have gone to all these places today without finding her in one of them.

"Please let it be Jasmine." Kim whispered under her breath as she turned to the half of her team on her side of the building. She nodded surely before holding her finger over the small device on her ear. "We're ready over here." She mutter, only loud enough for Jack to hear her on the other end.

"Copy that. We're ready too." She could feel her hands shaking as she lifted the gun to point towards the sky, keep in mind the fact that she had just learned to use that said object this week. She swallowed as she locked eyes with Ricky, the boy coming forward to brace it along with her as Garrett stood back a bit. Ricky nodded her way, motioning towards her ear piece. She sighed and let her finger rest on the button once more. They had to make the signal sometime.

"Go!" Ricky yelled before he kicked in the side door almost simultaneously with Jack on the other side.

"Hands up and get down on the ground, now!" Jack yelled firmly around the room as the six witnessed yet another poker session between drug dealers. The five seated around the table held up their hands and began to lower themselves to the ground before Kim called in the backup team.

There were two doors behind them on either side of the building, while a far ways in front of them, was a large pull-up garage door. There were boxes everywhere and that stupid poker table hidden behind a few shelves. All while the men were shaking in their pants as they laid down against the cold, hard cement.

The rest of the squad from the base filed in through the garage door opening and began to cuff up the drug dealers, taking note of the hundreds of bags of cocaine at the side. Other drugs were probably hidden in the boxes. Either that or stolen merchandise.

"I take it by the calls coming in it's another drug bust?" Delia teased in the earpiece as the clicks of the keyboard could be heard once more. Garrett nodded as he ran his fingers through his hair in annoyance.

"You're correct." Ricky mussed unhappily as he threw his head back.

"On the bright side, you guys are making your way to the top ten drug busting team across the U.S." Delia countered, a small laugh coming from Garrett at the mention. "Plus you guys are actually out there with the team." Kim shook her head

"Delia, you failed the test, and you couldn't learn to shoot a gun that was that big quick enough. You probably would have taken out one of the guys playing poker or would have shot a hole in the wall." Milton reasoned. Kim could almost see Delia nod along with him and roll her eyes at the same time given Milton's argument.

"Or both." Ricky whispered to Kim. She bit into her lip to hold back a laugh. It was true when thinking about Delia'a crazed actions in the past. She had made out with that guys at the party just because she was upset about Garrett.

"Well then, how come Garrett gets a gun?" She whined on the other side of the earpiece. Kim felt herself laugh as she looked over to Garrett, seeing an offended look taking over his face.

"Because I passed the test! And I could shoot pretty much on target." He defended before getting an apology from Delia. Kim shook her head at the two. They were odd, but they were a cutely odd couple together.

Mission Jasmine » Kickin' It / I Didn't Do ItOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara