11. Thugs, Thugs, and Oh Right, Thugs! Part 3

Original Stats:
207 Views. 10 Votes. 18 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Thugs, Thugs, and Oh Right, Thugs! Part 3

━━━━━━━━━

Jasmine smiled as she twirled around in the pink dress, looking herself over in the mirror once more as she did. She was absolutely in love with this dress. Yes, she probably had a million of them back home, but none in this color or fabric.

But there she went again. With those crazy thoughts. This, this was her home now. Shane had given her so much. Her own room, free range of the kitchen, and now, he trusted her enough to take her shopping. But not only had he taken her shopping, he was buying her whatever she desired. This was a dream come true.

Jasmine clicked the door out of its lock, pulling it open and making her way out into the main area where Shane was patiently waiting for her next outfit to be shown off. His eyes winded as he looked her up and down. Jasmine watched as his chest began to move up and down more quickly, the two's eyes meeting just after. She could feel a blush creep back onto her face as he sent her the most loving look.

"If it's possible, you look even more beautiful." Shane gushed as he rose from his place on the couch and made his way over. He reached out and gently took her hand, raising it above her head and twirling her around. The dress flowed out as he did, bringing Jasmine a feeling that she hadn't had for a while. She felt pretty. She felt loved. She felt like she wasn't supposed to be anywhere else in the moment.

"You've said that with every outfit." Jasmine reminded teasingly as she poked his shoulder lightly. He laughed and nodded before dropping her hand and falling back against the couch.

"What if it's true for every outfit?" He countered as he crossed his arms over his chest, a kidding smile gracing his lips as he did. She rolled her eyes, taking a single step back towards the dressing room filled with clothes she had already tried on. Sadly, this was the last.

"Then logically speaking, the first should be the worst looking." Jasmine shot back, winking at Shane before racing back to the dressing room.

"That's not true in the least bit!" Shane called back as she shut the door soundly, locking it and turning to look at herself once last time. She shrugged off the dress, hanging it back up on the hanger and pulling on the clothes Shane had gotten her a while back. He had great taste, she wasn't going to lie about that. This first outfit might actually be her favorite out of them all, and it wasn't exactly something she would have normally picked for herself.

Jasmine sighed as she pulled the clothes into her arms, making an attempt to walk out, holding all of it, before Shane met her at the entrance to the dressing rooms. He sent her a small smile as he tugged half the items away from her, the two silently deciding what to carry.

"Thank you." Jasmine said with a smile before they quietly walked to the front of the store. Jasmine tossed the clothes onto the counter, turning away as Shane dropped his down as well and pulled his wallet from his pocket. He made small talk with the consultant from earlier as she's scanned the items, never talking with her the way he did with Jasmine.

She smiled to herself as she looked out the window of the large boutique. There were still people walking around, and it had been at least over an hour that they had been in the store. It was getting dark out nonetheless. Something that used to discourage people from staying in the streets back in Evanston.

Stop.

"Have a wonderful night you two." The consultant finished as she handed over the bags to Shane. Jasmine jumped into action, taking hold of three of the bags as the two walked out into the open night. The air was still smoggy as they stopped, Jasmine's eyes locking on a small place across the street.