Hey Guys..

A/N: lately I have had a lot on my mind. Updating Leather Jacket is something that I have been struggling to do. I really wanna finish this story off strong and I have been trying my absolute best to make the last part worth all the wait in the world.

There are a few things I wanna say to you guys.

First off, thank you for making a portion of my dream come true. Yes it is a fanfic. Yes I have 300k views. But little me, who sat in her room as an eight year old with a pencil and paper writing about mysteries could have never dreamed for 300k (I couldn't even count up to like 200)
This is absolutely incredible and I've seen so many posts about my story and it continues to make me more grateful for the opportunity to have so many people enjoy my work.

THANK YOU.

Lastly, I have recently made a blog. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check my blog out. This is something I worked so hard on and I put up new pieces everyday. I pour my heart into every word published.

https://truthfulsacrifice.wordpress.com/

Once again thank you. And the final part is coming up soon I absolutely promise. Thank you.

Reach me on twitter: @ziana

I love you! -Diana

BTW if you would like a shout out in the epilogue, check out my blog and tell me your favourite pieces.