31

Lauren's POV

Camila was healing quite fast and the doctor had said she would only need to be on her crutches for a little while longer. However, Lauren still continued to help Camila with everything.

The couple had returned back to school, and here they were in the cafeteria stabbing their frozen pizza.

"Are you okay?" Lauren asked her angered girlfriend.

"She's staring at Maggie and stabbing her pizza, I think she's perfectly fine," Normani laughed, taking a sip from her water bottle.

"Why haven't you told her off yet?" Camila angrily mumbled, staring down at her pizza.

"Tell her off yourself, you're the one who ended up in the hospital," Lauren smirked, pushing her tray of food away.

"What the fuck Lauren? That was rude," Normani stated, looking over at Maggie who was looking back.

"I don't give a fuck. I'm tired of spoon feeding you Camila, I'm not your fucking mom. Do it yourself," Lauren slammed her fist against the table, then got up and walked out of the cafeteria.

Maggie noticed and followed from behind.

Lauren made her way to the washroom and pushed the door, immediately running to the sink and splashing cold water on her face.

The door opened, but Lauren didn't bother looking over to see who it was.

"Are you okay?" The familiar voice asked, walking over and putting a hand on Lauren's shoulder.

"I'm tired of Camila," Lauren admitted, looking into the mirror back at Maggie.

"I'm here now," Maggie sighed, comforting Lauren.

Lauren turned around and pushed her plush lips onto Maggie's, the two furiously attacked each other's lips with a particular rhythm. Lauren pushed the blonde against the wall and licked her lips, asking for entrance. Their tongues fought in pure lust and desire.

"Let's get out of here," Lauren whispered, as their lips departed. Once Maggie nodded, the taller girl pulled her hand out of the washroom.

_

A/N: sorry. Don't give up on me yet.

Also hit me up on Twitter @sirenslmj