27 (Part 1)

Lauren's POV

"Are you all set up?" Taylor asked, looking around at the hot pink and white balloons that hung from the ceiling. She walked around and began jumping up and hitting the balloons.

Lauren took a look around herself before looking back at her sister, "do you think she'll like it?" She asked, hoping Camila would love her Valentine's day surprise.

"Fuck yeah she will, every girl wants a life sized teddy bear for Valentine's day!" Taylor shouted, high giving Lauren.

"That's only part of the gift Taylor, don't forget the view of the city and the special gift I got her," Lauren smirked, proud of her ideas.

It was the day before Valentine's day and Lauren was beyond nervous. She normally wasn't the kind of person to celebrate such a holiday, she thought of it as pointless. But Camila was a hopeless romantic and Lauren wanted to live up to her expectations.

She had decided she would invite Camila over for lunch then take her out on a romantic drive around the city, by evening she was going to take Camila to her favourite spot in the city where she would show her the sunset and give her the Ed Sheeran tickets she bought for the girl.

Once Taylor and Lauren had checked all the preparations for the next day, Lauren decided to take her well deserved night of sleep, which she hadn't been getting often due to the upcoming trial the day after Camila's birthday.

Soon the sun had come up and Lauren was out of bed in the morning making sure once again, that everything was okay. She began to prepare lunch for Camila's arrival.

At first Lauren thought of making something fancy for lunch to impress her girlfriend, but then she had realized that nothing would impress her girlfriend more than Hawaiian pizza.

"What's that smell?" Taylor asked, hopping into the kitchen. Lauren used her free hand to wave Taylor off.

"Pizza," she answered cheekily, knowing positively that her pizza had come out good.

"Sign me the fuck up! Where's my slice?" Taylor pouted, noticing only two plates next to the homemade pizza.

"Sorry last time I checked you're not my girlfriend," Lauren winked, picking up the pizza along with the plates and setting it on the table.

"I hate you," Taylor frowned.

"I love you too," Lauren chuckled softly.

A couple moments later the doorbell had begun to ring. Lauren immediately ran to the mirror and made sure she looked good for the day.

She wore a long red knit sweater with a white tank top and casual blue skinny jeans. It was a laid back outfit but she thought it would be nice for Camila to see her without a leather jacket or combat boots for once.

The doorbell had kept ringing when Taylor ran to the door and yanked it open, "sorry Lauren is making sure she looks less uglier than usual for you."

Camila chuckled softly, before looking at Lauren who seemed embarrassed, "she always looks beautiful. No need to try," she answered.

Lauren's eyes softened up and her lips curved into a smile.

"Gross, you two remind me of why I like being single. Come in Caramel," Taylor groaned, stepping aside but still holding the door open for Camila.

Camila stepped inside and looked over at Taylor, "thanks Tylenol."

That comment had caused Lauren to hysterically laugh, "that's my girl," Lauren said between the last few soft giggles.

Camila smiled before walking up to her girlfriend and pecking her on the lips, "happy Valentine's day babe."

Lauren smiled into the soft kiss, "happy discounted chocolate day beautiful."

Camila giggled and softly punched Lauren.

She then noticed the smell of the pizza, "Lauren... What's that smell?" Her eyes lit up.

"Your favourite pizza," Lauren smirked.

"YAY!" Camila shouted before running over to the table and pulling the chair out. She sat down and waited impatiently for Lauren to join her.

Once the two began to dig into the pizza, Camila noticed Taylor crashed on the couch with her phone.

"Lauren, do you have an extra plate?" Camila asked, hoping for a yes. Lauren nodded and walked into the kitchen, she came back moments later handing Camila the plate and sitting back down.

Camila put two slices of pizza on the plate, then she got up and walked over to Taylor, handing her the plate.

Taylor's eyes lit up when she had seen Camila's act of kindness, "my sister chose the right girl."

Camila smiled before sitting back down with Lauren.

The two engaged in a heart filled conversation about school, both of them refusing to talk about the upcoming trial.

"It's early, where are we even going?" Camila asked, she helped Lauren put away the dishes into the sink.

Once the dishes were put down, Lauren pushed Camila against the kitchen counter and began nibbling on her neck.

Camila let out a soft moan, but pushed Lauren away when she noticed something behind her, "CUPCAKES!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

Lauren began to giggle, but she pulled Camila back having the brunette trapped in her arms, "you're not getting any cupcakes until you give me a kiss."

Camila stuck her tongue out and mocked Lauren, just then Taylor entered the kitchen and noticed Camila attempting to escape from Lauren's hold.

"I got you Canola!" Taylor shouted, she jumped on Lauren causing the raven haired girl to fall to the ground

Camila turned around to look at her girlfriend and her girlfriend's sister after the loud thud.

"Are you still alive?" Camila asked, bending down next to her girlfriend.

"Uh I think so," Lauren grunted in pain, trying to pry Taylor off of her.

"Okay," Camila smirked, she turned around and picked up a pink cupcake with a heart gummy in the middle.

Lauren eyed her girlfriend in defeat, "I'll get you next time Camz."

Taylor managed to get up and she began stretching. Camila bent down next to her girlfriend and whispered, "you can never win," she winked.

She took pink frosting off the side of her cupcake and put her finger in her mouth, softly moaning to the taste.

"You're the death of me Cabello," Lauren sighed, slightly turned on by her girlfriend's actions.

Camila giggled and put some frosting on Lauren's nose, "I love you."

-

A/N: Just a quick update before I reach 100k omg that's so amazing! Thank you all so much for your endless support, tweets, comments, views, and love. Y'all are my Valentine ok? Thank you love you guys.

More updates coming by Sunday. Love you.

-Diana (toxicjxuregui on Twitter)

P.S I literally wrote this in class sorry.