1

Everyone's heads turned to the green eyed beauty jumping off of her motorcycle. Everyone knew her. Her black silky hair, it glowed in the sun. Her head swung back, she placed her helmet in the basket behind. She hopped off the bike, showing off her toned abs.

Her outfit complimented her actions. She wore a leather jacket, The 1975 black shirt, ripped skinny jeans, and black boots.

She slung her bag over one shoulder... Supposedly what cool kids do. She used her free hand to fix her hair, which was messy due to the wind. However, she still looked drop dead gorgeous.

"If you keep staring, pretty soon your eyes are going to fall out of your head." Normani teased, she noticed that her little joke made Camila's cheeks flush with redness.

"Whatever Mani, I'm just admiring her bike." Camila defended herself, obviously lying. Normani chuckled softly before adverting her gaze back to the bad ass who just got off the motorcycle.

"You have a boyfriend, stare any longer and you'll probably be gay. I get you girl, Lauren Jauregui... She's fucking hot. But if Dinah caught me staring at a piece of meat like that, she'd make sure I didn't get laid for a month." Normani stated, Camila looked back over at Normani before bursting out with laughter.

"Speaking of your girlfriend, where is she?" Camila asked, indeed curious.

Camila was best friends with Normani and Dinah. She knew they always had a thing for each other, it never bothered her a bit. In fact, she considered herself the captain of their 'ship', so she calls it.

"She texted me five minutes ago, saying she was at her locker. I guess we should go catch up with her." Normani suggested, Camila nodded and followed.

The two girls made their way to the locker of, Dinah Jane. Dinah immediately noticed them, smiling warmly.

"Hey babe," Dinah mumbled softly, giving Normani a kiss, she looked at Camila and gave her a hug. "Hey girl, how are you?" Camila shrugged, Normani quickly jumped in to answer for her, "she just stared at her favorite piece of juicy meat. She should be good for the day," She joked.

Camila's cheeks tinted red, she began laughing at Dinah's confused expression. "She's talking about Jauregui, and no I don't like her. I was just admiring her motorcycle... That's all. Plus you know I've got Collin," Camila said. Dinah nodded, understandingly.

"I wouldn't blame you if you did like Lauren though, that chick is burning hot!" Dinah exclaimed, waving her hand in the air as if she just got burned.

Normani slapped Dinah softly on the arm. The Polynesian girl chuckled before looking at her girlfriend, "you're my number one." She said, causing the girl to blush.

Camila made gagging noises at the couple. Causing Dinah to roll her eyes. On cue, the bell rang.

"What do you guys have now?" Camila asked as she skimmed through her schedule. "Gym," the couple said in unison. Normani squealed, hugging Dinah, "couple goals." Normani winked at Camila.

The two girls left Camila, she looked back down at her schedule and grunted. "I hate English," she mumbled, making her way down the hall.

______

"You're late Cabello," Mr. Thomas spoke, not turning his attention away from the blackboard.

"I apologize sir, had trouble finding your class," Camila lied. She glanced at the classroom, noticing it was quite full.

The teacher turned around, also looking at the class. "Your luck sucks, looks like you'll be sitting next to Ms. Jauregui for the rest of the semester." He sighed.