20

"What was that noise?" Lauren jumped at the sound of a loud thud. Zayn looked over at Dinah who shrugged, "it came from your backyard?" Dinah suggested.

Lauren hopped off the couch and made her way through her back door, having Zayn and Dinah follow her from behind.

As Lauren made it out, she narrowed her eyes at her cousin and her sister laying down in the bushes.

"This is awkward," Ally whispered to Taylor.

"Ya think?" Taylor groaned.

__________

Camila's POV

Camila missed Lauren, a lot.

There was so much on Camila's mind, as much as she wanted to forgive Lauren, the memory of the fire was stuck at the back of her head.

After Collin had told her about being related to Lauren, Camila felt rather awkward being around her ex boyfriend, seeing as he was the stepbrother of her current lover.

"Maybe I could just go talk to her?" Camila asked herself, looking into the bathroom mirror as she fixed her hair.

"Yeah, I'll just talk to her. It's not that big of a deal," she decided.

Once she had put her hair into a bun, she changed into grey sweatpants and a black tee.

She put on her coat and left her house, awfully excited to see Lauren.

___

Lauren's POV

Lauren, Ally, Taylor, Dinah, and Zayn all awkwardly sat on the couches, everyone looking away from each other.

"Is someone going to say something or what?" Dinah spoke up, causing Ally to jump at the sudden sound of her voice.

"I'm sorry that Ally attempted to break into your house Lauren," Taylor insincerely apologized, glaring over at Ally.

"Oh, so this is my fault now? You were the one who gave me the support to climb up!" Ally shouted, jumping off the couch.

"Ladies, ladies, you're both equally dumb," Zayn scoffed, soon laughing at his own comment, but earning a punch from Dinah.

"Ally sit down," Lauren demanded in a calm voice. Her cousin nodded and obeyed.

"All of you are idiots. Now can we talk about what really matt-" Lauren was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"Did someone order pizza?" Dinah's eyes lit up, she excitedly ran to the door, yanking it open.

Everyone stared at the girl, "oh it's only you," Dinah yawned, stepping away from the door.

"Am I too late for the party?" Collin walked in, holding a pack of beer.

"Fuck yeah! That's the way to win my forgiveness!" Lauren happily shouted, she got up and ran to the boy, yanking the beer out of his hand and taking out a bottle.

"Lauren you should really cut down on that..." Taylor suggested.

"Fuck off," Lauren scoffed, causing her sister to roll her eyes in irritation.

"Wait if we're actually having a party then where's the pizza?" Dinah spoke up, peaking over Lauren's shoulder.

"No one is getting pizza!" Taylor shouted, she was beyond irritated that no one looked at the situation. She had the opportunity to apologize to her sister for last week, however everyone was too busy fussing over beer and pizza.

"Actually, we are. I have some money in my wallet on the couch, order cheese please!" Lauren exclaimed before downing half the beer in the bottle.

"Yes ma'am," Dinah happily obeyed, searching for her wallet.

"Wait..." Ally suddenly said, causing Dinah to pause with caution.

"What?" The tall Polynesian asked.

"Lauren can we get chicken wings too?" Ally asked.

"Of course!" Her cousin responded, trying to pull away the pack of beer from Collin.

Dinah proceeded to getting Lauren's wallet.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Come in!" Lauren shouted, playfully fighting Collin in attempt to get the beer.

The front door opened slowly, "Lauren?" A familiar voice called out.

Lauren stopped in her tracks and felt her heart shatter at the voice.

Collin immediately put the beer down and moved away from the door, giving Camila and Lauren space.

Camila smiled at Collin then walked in, however Lauren's back was turned to the brunette, as she was refusing to look at her.

"L-lauren?" Camila nervously repeated.

The chatter in the house had died down and all eyes in the room were on the couple.

"What are you doing here Cabello?" Lauren angrily asked, still having her back turned to Camila.

"I wanted to talk to you..." Camila whispered.

"Fuck off," Lauren shouted, the alcohol in her system affecting her.

"Lauren please, just listen to me," Camila begged.

"Woah! The rain outside is insane!" Collin shouted from the window. Ally and Dinah ran over to join the boy.

"R-rain?" Camila panicked, afraid that there would be a thunderstorm.

A knock on the door had drawn Lauren's attention, she walked around Camila opening the front door.

Stood there was Normani under a broken umbrella, "can I be sheltered until the storm calms down?" She asked.

Lauren sighed, stepping aside to let the girl in.

Normani walked in, narrowing her eyes when she noticed everyone was there.

"Dinah texted me that she's here, so I thought what better way to escape the rain..." Normani nervously laughed.

She walked over to Dinah, Ally, and Collin at the window.

"We can talk upstairs," Lauren said, looking at Camila. The brunette nodded and followed the taller Latina up the stairs.

Once the couple had made their way to Lauren's room, Lauren closed the door behind her.

"Lauren I'm so sor-" Camila was cut off when Lauren's lips pressed against hers. The two fell back on the bed.
_____

A/N: just a small update. The next chapter is going to have a lot of ot5 moments and maybe even a game of truth and dare? ;)