Epilogue (Part 1)

"You're late again, but I'm not even surprised," Mr. Thomas rolled his eyes, as Lauren walked into the classroom.

Camila glanced at Lauren and looked away immediately.

The black haired girl took a seat next to Camila and put her head down.

"What's wrong?" Camila whispered once the lesson had begun.

"It happened again!" Lauren blurted out in frustration. Once her words had gotten some attention from her peers, she pressed her eyelids shut and cursed to herself.

"Ally?" Camila whispered.

"She was trying to convince me it's better to meditate at three in the morning with Jesus rap on max volume, I'm beginning to think she really doesn't care she just wants to see me mad," Lauren sighed deeply, tiredness visible in her voice as she spoke.

"Do you want me to talk to her for you? Or you can sleep over at my place tonight," Camila suggested, resting her hand on her girlfriend's shoulder supportively.

"If I sleep over at your place I still wouldn't sleep," the black haired girl mumbled, avoiding eye contact with her girlfriend.

"And why's that?" Camila asked.

"I'd end up fucking you all night," Lauren whispered boldly, causing Camila to widen her eyes and look away.

"I wouldn't mind that," Camila whispered back.

"Really?" Lauren asked, quite surprised at Camila's bluntness so early in the morning.

"Not at all," Camila responded in a mellow tone.

"Well too bad I need to have energy to have sex, and for that I need sleep, something I haven't been able to get because of that demonic dwarf," Lauren angrily mumbled, her eyes dark green due to the lack of sleep hidden behind her behavior.

"Come on babe, demonic dwarf? She's just religious and spiritual. Like I said, you can sleep over at my place tonight," the brunette offered once again, hoping that Lauren would accept her offer this time.

The black haired girl looked at Camila for a moment, before her eyes lit up, "I got an idea, how about you take Ally to your house for a sleepover and I sleep at mine?" Lauren happily asked.

Camila's eyes widened in regret, "Lauren babe, I love Ally but she's not gonna let me sleep," she shrugged.

"You're right," Lauren frowned, hoping her sadness would be evident so Camila would give in.

And she did.

"Stop giving that look," Camila rolled her eyes.

"What look?" Lauren asked in a sad voice.

"That look! You're guilt tripping me!" Camila accused, refusing to look back at her girlfriend.

"Baby," Lauren stroked Camila's arm, "you know I would never."

"Okay fine!" Camila cried.

"Fine what?" Lauren smirked.

"Ally can stay over tonight," Camila signed in defeat.

"Thanks greatest girlfriend ever, love you," the green eyed girl gave Camila a peck on the cheek before looking at the board.

"Yeah yeah," the brunette rolled her eyes.

_

Lauren parked her car in Camila's driveway, she got out and opened the door for Camila, as Ally had gotten out herself.

"I'm so glad you're spending time with me Camila," Ally happily smiled.

Camila forced a smile, before giving Lauren a death glare.

Lauren held Ally's bags and helped the two girls into the house. As they stepped inside, the lights turned on themselves. Camila shot Lauren a confused look, which Lauren returned.

"SURPRISEEEEEE!!!!!" Normani and Dinah jumped out from behind the couch.

"What. The. Fuck?" Lauren furrowed her eyebrows, attempting to understand the situation.

"Is it your birthday Mila?" Ally asked, curiously looking up at Camila.

"No- what are you idiots doing here?" Camila asked, caught off guard.

Normani gave a cheeky smile before answering, "well we thought that since today is a Friday, we could sleep over here and have a party! Surprise!"

"Wait, a party? Lo, you told me Camila was lonely?" Ally looked up at Lauren, sensing the lie.

"It's okay Alz, you can party with us!" Dinah exclaimed, pointing at the food already ready on the table.

"Oh shit that looks good," Camila ran up to the food and began to observe her friends' choices.

"No one is having a fucking party okay?!" Lauren shouted in frustration.

"If Camila has Dinah and Normani, I have no reason to be here," Ally picked up her stuff.

"No wait," Camila stopped her, "we can have a fun girl's night?"

Normani and Dinah looked at each other in confusion.

"I love girl's nights! I'm in!" Ally shouted happily, she dropped her bags back down and ran up to the food table.

"Okay that means I'm gonna go, I have some work to do," Lauren quickly ran out the door, just before Dinah was about to stop her.

Silence filled the room before Ally looked back at Normani with a mouth full of jellybeans, "girls night!" She happily mumbled.

"I need to pee," Dinah said, walking out the room. Normani followed her, "I'll keep you company."

Once the two reached the top of the stairs, Normani stopped Dinah and looked down to see if Ally and Camila were there.

"What?" Dinah asked.

"We need to party, I have an idea," Normani smirked.

Dinah smiled mischievously, "go on."

"We slip Ally some sleeping pills, she'll be completely passed out and we'll just lock her in Camila's room, she'll be safe and asleep," Normani explained, her idea making Dinah interested.

"That's perfect," Dinah exclaimed, she pulled out her phone and began to send a mass text:

*Party at Camila Cabello's house tonight, BYOB! Be there or be irrelevant ;)!*

The couple giggled at each other before highfiving.

_

A/N: I'm alive!