27 (Part 2)

A/N: Happy Valentine's day, I put my favourite car sex song up there ^^ for y'all to listen to for the smut. Enjoy xx

Lauren's POV

"All set?" Lauren asked, looking over at her girlfriend who cuddled the gigantic teddy bear Lauren had gotten her as part of her Valentine's gift.

"Yes ma'am," Camila cheekily smiled, rubbing her face against the soft stuffed animal.

Lauren buckled up her seat belt then reversed out of her driveway, causing Camila to quickly turn on the radio.

"Where are we going Lo?' The brunette asked, looking over at her girlfriend. Lauren smiled at her then placed her hand above the brunette's, "somewhere special."

As Run Away With Me by Carly Rae Jepsen took over the car speakers, Camila stared out the window in thought. She thought hard and long about how far she had made it with Lauren,

But has she really made it?

She couldn't stop thinking about the trial, sure Lauren's charges were dropped but if they hadn't gotten enough evidence to prove Collin is guilty, then Lauren will have to take the fall for her stepbrother.

"What's on your mind beautiful?" Lauren asked, looking over at Camila who had a tear escape her eye.

Lauren quickly stopped the car and reached over to wipe Camila's tear, she held onto Camila's hand, trapping her one hand between her two own.

"Hey Camz, look at me," Lauren demanded, noticing as more tears came rushing down Camila's face.

She placed a gentle finger beneath Camila's head, turning her face to face her.

"What's wrong baby?" Lauren pouted, leaning towards Camila.

Camila bit her lip in thought, wondering if she should confess her fear of losing Lauren.

"I'm scared," Camila admitted, looking down at her nervous hands that were trapped in Lauren's.

"Why?" Her girlfriend questioned.

"I'm scared someday I'm going to lose you," Camila frowned, looking everywhere except into the green eyes that frowned upon her.

"Look at me Camz," Lauren repeated, reaching one of her hands up to wipe Camila's tears.

"You're never, ever going to lose me. I promise, at the end of our love story we will be by each other two feet under the ground. No one is gonna tear us apart, not a judge, not Collin, no one can separate my heart from yours," Lauren began to tear up herself, she noticed Camila's frown quickly turn into a smile, the brunette wrapped her arms around her girlfriend.

"I'm sad about my make up now," Camila whispered into Lauren's ear.

Lauren began to softly chuckle, she pulled out of the hug and smiled at her girlfriend, "you still look breathtaking."

Camila blushed before sitting back in her seat.

Lauren quickly pecked her girlfriend's lips then started the car again.

The rest of the car ride was in a comfortable silence, neither of the girls were thinking of much except for the comfort in each other's presence.

When Lauren pulled into a dark road entrance, Camila raised her eyebrows and felt uneven, "Lauren.. Where are we?"