10

Lauren's POV

Camila had left Lauren's place late that night. Which only caused Lauren to feel lonely. Lauren always felt lonely, being in a big house by herself. She enjoyed it when Ally came over and they baked or watched movies. However, Ally being in college made it difficult for those two to maintain their relationship as it was. But they tried.

Ally came over every second weekend to check up on Lauren. Lauren knew that if it were up to Ally, she wouldn't waste her gas coming all the way down here to see her.

Now it was Saturday morning, the day after the party. The only thing on Lauren's mind was her kiss with Camila.

Lauren wasn't an affectionate person. She wasn't sensitive either. She just had a lot of stuff bottled up. Lauren was openly gay. She only had dated two other girls before. Both relationships ended up quite terribly.

It would be a lie to say Lauren wasn't scared. She didn't like it when people left her. That's why she kept her friend circle so small. The only people she ever spoke to was Ally and Maggie. Occasionally, her old friend Zayn and her sister Taylor.

But now, she was falling for Camila. And boy, was it beyond terrifying for her.

Lauren didn't give Drew a second thought. She knew he was dead. But didn't really care. In Lauren's mind, since Drew hurt Camila, he deserved to die.

She was only saddened that she wasn't the one to kill him.

She was drawn away from her thoughts when she heard the doorbell ring.

"Who the hell would be here so early?" She mumbled to herself, but the sudden thought had scared her. She got off her bed and opened the drawer on the table next to it. She picked up her gun and raced out the room.

She tried her best to think of all the possible outcomes if she did use the gun. But that would depend on who's behind the door, right?

Once she had gotten to the door, she held tightly onto her gun and used her other hand to open the door. Just as it opened, Lauren pointed her gun up, but sighed in relief when she noticed who it was.

"Jesus Christ Taylor. You fucking scared me." Lauren shouted, however she was still trying to catch her breath. She placed one hand on her chest and the other on her thigh.

Taylor raised and eyebrow then began to laugh. "You still carry around those dumb guns? When are you going to realize he's not coming after you?" Taylor scoffed, she pushed Lauren out of the way and went to the kitchen.

Once Lauren had finally recovered from her tiny heart attack, she followed Taylor into the kitchen.

"Juice?" Taylor asked, as she opened the fridge and held a bottle of orange juice. "No thanks. Why are you here?" Lauren asked, however Taylor ignored her question. She poured out orange juice in a small cup then put the juice back in the fridge.

"Let's sit down." Taylor suggested, as she motioned her hand towards the couch.

___________

Camila's POV

Yesterday was a complete rollercoaster for Camila. She still tried to wrap her mind around everything that happened. Not only was her kiss with Lauren on her mind, but Drew was too.

Last night when Camila had got home, she was met with her two scared parents. They had informed her that they knew about the party, and that everything that happened was on the news.

Just when Camila thought she was going to be in trouble, she was told that she needed to go to the police station on Saturday to tell her point of view, be a witness in a situation. Since Camila was the last person to see Drew.