5

"Camila! Stop!" Dinah shouted as she ran behind the small brunette, she pulled her back and sighed. She watched as Camila's eyes filled with anger, were soon watery. Camila jumped into a hug and cried.

She let it out.

"Oh thank God! Camila are you okay?" Maggie asked, sincerity hidden in her voice. She sighed once she saw Dinah hugging her. She immediately wrapped her arms around the two girls, turning it into a group hug.

Normani joined once she saw, and so did Collin.

However Lauren, stood back and watched everyone melt out their feelings.

"Camila, it's okay. We're all here for you." Normani whispered, however it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

After Camila's emotional breakdown, they all headed back to the cafeteria to finish up the cleaning.

Lauren continued to keep her distance from Camila.

_____________

Lauren opened the door and immediately noticed Ally passed out on the couch. She softly chuckled and made her way upstairs. She dropped her bag on the ground and collapsed on the bed, pulling out her phone.

*1 New Message*

From Maggie: hey Lo.

Lauren ignored Maggie's message and turned off her phone, placing it back into her pocket. She hopped off the bed and picked up the keys on her dresser. Walking out of the room and stopping in front of the room next to hers.

She pushed the keys into the lock, jiggling it and attempting to open it. Eventually, it unlocked.

She smiled to herself. Opening the door of the room, she walked in and closed it. She smirked as she looked around at all the weapons that hung on the walls.

From axes, to swords, to guns, to knives, Lauren collected them. She picked up the black duffle bag next to the door and walked over to the guns. She dropped in a pistol and a shotgun. She then walked over to the closet and yanked it open, throwing in a water bottle and her leather jacket.

She zipped up the duffle bag and left the room, making sure to lock it.

_______

Lauren parked her car and jumped out, not bothering to take the keys out of the ignition or even close the car door. She sat on a tree lump and positioned her shotgun to the sky.

She pulled the trigger, and cursed when she realized she forgot to load the guns. "Fucking great!" She shouted, jumping off the tree lump and tossing the gun on the ground.

Her phone began ringing in her pocket. She pulled it out and raised her eyebrow at the unknown number. She took a deep breath and answered it,

"Hey Lo! It's Ally. Where are you? I've been looking for you everywhere. I even asked Maggie, who asked Camila, who asked some girl named Dana? It was a long chain of people!" Ally exclaimed, clearly happy that Lauren answered the phone.

"I'm coming home. See you in a little." Lauren said, before ending the call and picking up her gun from the ground. She placed the gun back into the duffle bag and jumped back into her car.

____________

A/N: very very short chapter.

What's Lauren up to? Fishy fishy.