7

Lauren's POV

The day had dragged on. So much was on Lauren's mind. She was so close to getting suspended just a couple of hours ago, but here she was, loading up her pistol at the back of the school. Sure it was last period, she didn't have much time until she went home. But she needed to make sure she was covered.

Lauren was strong. Too strong for her own good. She could take out anyone. It might just be her anger fueling her strength, or perhaps locking herself in her basement for two months punching a punching bag.

She sat down on the cold concrete ground. Feeling her firearm with her fingertips. She sighed deeply when she heard a car nearby. Not bothering to look up, she already knew who it was.

Although the school day was still going on, Lauren knew that no one would be around.

She placed her gun into the waistband of her jeans, the firearm hugging tight against her skin.

Lauren heard the car door open, then shut shortly after, followed by loud footsteps approaching her.

"Jauregui, let's talk." The deep, uninviting voice suggested. Lauren looked up at Drew, smirking as she got up to face him. Drew took a step back, clearly feeling threatened by the shorter girl.

"Let's talk Drew. What would you like to talk about?" Lauren asked, trying her best to sound as naive as possible. Drew sighed, then looked down at the ground.

"I'm sorry for fighting with you, I really want us to be friends again." Drew apologised, in a low voice filled with sincerity.

Lauren chuckled, placing her hands on Drew chest, pushing him back roughly. Drew caught himself before he fell.

"You tried to rape Camila. Not only did you attempt to scar an innocent person, but you also thought you could disobey my orders." Lauren rudely said, as she took a breath and spat on the ground below.

Drew looked up at Lauren, obviously feeling more frightened. The green eyed girl immediately gripped onto the collar of Drew's shirt.

"Do you know who I am? I can ruin your life. I can make you suffer more with every breath you take. I can make you feel like your walls are closing in, until you suffocate in your own humility." Lauren threatened, finally releasing the boy's collar, however with a slight push.

Drew looked like a puppy that had just been kicked. He softly nodded his head and keeped his eyes locked on the ground. When the silence had dragged on between the two, he decided to finally speak, "what do you want me to do? I am really sorry..." He said, his voice cracking as he finished.

"I'm glad you asked..." Lauren smirked, her eyes glowing with suspense and threat.

________

Lauren rolled up her window and placed her keys in the ignition. She watched Camila in her rear view mirror. The short brunette struggled to hold her backpack as she made her way down the sidewalk.

'Should I give her a ride?' Lauren wondered. However, her mind raced with other thoughts. She quickly started up her car and put on her sunglasses.

She trailed behind Camila, watching the brunette stop and take a deep breath before pulling her backpack onto her shoulder.

Lauren began laughing as she watched the girl struggle. Camila turned around and immediately noticed Lauren's black car.

Her cheeks flushed with red, she immediately flipped Lauren the finger, causing Lauren to laugh even more.

The green eyed girl opened her door and jumped out the car. She walked up to Camila, still uncontrollably laughing at the girl.

Camila gave Lauren a soft punch. "Okay okay, sorry that was funny to watch. Need a little help, Cabello?" Lauren offered, Camila immediately nodded no. Then turned around and continued to walk with the heavy backpack hanging over her shoulder with one strap.