[10]

A/N: I just want to say once again that this is MY story. If you don't like how fast things are going- please feel free to stop reading. All things happen for a reason! Just to clarify. 

Also I apologize for not uploading as fast as I wished I could. I'm in college and this year is called "The year of hell" A lot of work load and very stressful. (2/3 years down. Only a few more months left!) I also just got done a show. As most of you know- and if you don't know I do Theatre. I audition for plays and musicals. I was recently in Beauty and The Beast which was a ton of fun! Its over now so I'm hopefully going to write more and see if I can wrap up some of these stories. 

Only a week left till EXAM WEEK! (Internally crying) After that I have like 3 weeks off. WOO! I'm going to see if I can force myself to write every day. Anyways here is another chapter.

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT! IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THAT PLEASE SKIP IT. I WILL LEAVE A BOLD POINT FOR WHEN TO COME BACK IN. Thanks! XOXOXO

Enjoy! 

Bella's POV

[10] Caught

****

My eyes widened as I realized our mothers were standing at the door. My mother looked stunned while Esme looked happy. Why did she look happy? Slowly reality started coming back to me. I couldn't help the blush that appeared on my face. Our mothers just caught us having sex! It took me a second to process what was happening. We got caught having sex! Wait a second. We had sex! So many emotions coursed through me. Shock, embarrassment, shame, guilt, lust, love.

"Isabella Marie Swan!" I shut my eyes, trying to make the nightmare go away. This isn't happening! This can't be happening! "We leave you two alone to talk and we come up to find you both making out on his couch!?" I'm a terrible daughter. She's going to disown me isn't she? She's furious because we had se- wait what? I stared at her confused before I looked down at our position.

I was sitting in Edwards lap. His arms were wrapped around my waist as my arms were snared tightly around his neck, my fingers twirled in his hair. I didn't notice before, but my dress laid around us like a blanket. Our lower parts were covered under my dress. It looked like we were making out! I couldn't help but sigh in relief. I'm so thankful I wore a dress!

"Perhaps we should discuss this downstairs?" Esme suggested, trying to break the tension. If looks could kill Edward would be dead right now! My mother was glaring at him hard core. He seemed to be just as shocked and frozen as I was. After what seems like an eternity, my mother finally moved her gaze to Esme. She sighed and nodded her head before looking back towards us.

"If you aren't downstairs in 5 minutes I'll be coming back up," my mother threatened. With one final warning glance at us, she walked back down the hallway away from Edwards room. Esme gave us a half smile before turning on her heel and shutting the door behind her. She probably went to go calm my mother down. I would have to thank her later for that.

I gulped a breath of fresh air into my lungs before I looked at Edward. His expression was emotionless. I felt just as panicked as he was. We were almost caught! My mother would have been furious if she caught us doing it. I don't know why she was so mad? What was her deal? It was just sex! Her and Phil did it all the time. I don't understand the fuss about it?

~MATURE CONTENT CONTINUES HERE. PLEASE SKIP DOWN TILL YOU SEE THE NEXT BOLD PART IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT. Thanks! ~

I started moving to stand up, when I realized we were both still connected. A jolt of pleasure washed through me as I moved myself up. The pull was back! The room was very hot all of the sudden. All I could think about was him. The way he felt inside of me, the way it felt when we moved. I shut my eyes unable to help myself. I started panting. I stood up, his tip was at my entrance again. I didn't care that my mother was downstairs, or that she beckoned us down there, I could only focus on him.