Ivan x lucinda

Lucinda p.o.v
I was sitting on my bed  watching tv as I heard a knock on the door..... " fuck " I said and got up from my bed and went down stairs and open the door to see Ivan, " oh take me to the nether" I sigh " what do you want Ivan?" I say grinning my teeth.

" hey sexy, I just wanted to pick up my cat potions I paid for and it failed to come to my house so I wanted to make you cum at your house " , " what you say Ivan " I said as he lets himself in, " I said I'm here to pick up the potions" Ivan said as he takes a seat on the couch.

" fine but your out of here after you get your potions, hold on I have to make them first" I say as I closed the door and walk to my chemistry mixer and began getting the ingredients for the cat potions. I get out salt and cat hair from the counter and I bend over to get the spice, I get up to feel Ivan's hands wrapped around my waist and stomach. " what do you want Ivan, hands off " I scream and shake him off of me, "oh come on babe, you need to stop teasing me like I'm not here, your body is just calling out for me" Ivan says as he pulls me closer and rubs his crotch on my ass.

" when was the last time you ever got laid?"
" it's been a While " I say blushing, " well I can make your day better, I mean we used to do it all the time and I loved you calling me daddy and making marks on my back moaning my name as I cum into you... Don't you miss that " Ivan whispers in my ear making me quiver, I spin around my face two inches away from my face. " well......" I say blushing bright red thinking about how good he was in bed, he pulls me even closer and begins to rub my womanhood through
My shorts making me moan he pulls me in and kisses me witch turns into a make out session.

I push Ivan to the couch and and sit on his lap as he begins to kiss my neck leaving a Hickey on my collarbone, " I can't believe I'm doing this " I said in between kisses. " let's take this upstairs " he whispers in my ear making me wet, I take his hand and make our way in my room, I push him on my bed he takes off his shirt. I blush to see his abs as I take off my pants and shirt, he take off my underwear and starts to lick up my juice making me grab my pillow and sheets.

I try my best to hide my moans but they all came out, I blush in embarrassment " it's ok love let them all out " I blush hearing Ivan's voice making me even wet, he then sticks a finger in me making me moan louder then I ever have. Ivan then stops and takes off his belt and pants, he rubs his member outside of my womanhood making me wet and frustrated " say it!" He screams, " oh daddy give me all you have!" I scream making me blush as he pushes his member in me going in and out as I moan.

" i-Ivan~" I moan
" come on!" Ivan says going faster
" oh my Irene!!!" I screaming almost reaching my climax, he starts going faster then ever
" come on lulu almost " he says going even faster pumping in and out, I scratch his back as the pleasure becomes to much.
" almost there" I moan
" come on baby, cum , cum " Ivan whispers in my ear as we both cum at the same time.

We both lay down and fell asleep , oh fuck I missed that member!