Reader x reader ( male and female )

Y/-first reader .
I just got off of work you get out of my car and open my door to my apartment and put down the keys at the door . I then hear your phone go off , i take it out to see its my boyfriend ( name )

Y/-second reader
I just had got back from the gym and my mind was racing to fast , all I could think about was her ( name ) my heart was pumping to fast , I was having sexual frustration before , but not this strong . I think I need a little help here . I pick up my phone and call ( name ) for a little relief even though they can't meet Eachother because of traffic .

Y/first reader
"Hey bea " I say
"Hey umm I heard you had a ruff day and I think I can help you if you catch my drift," my boyfriend ( name ) says
" look bea , idk let me take a shower first ," I say " your just making me harder ," he says .
The call ends .

I get in the shower and dry off . I just pull on a long white t-shirt that covers my knees. I then jump on my bed and think about ( boyfriends name ) thing he was saying on the phone , I was feeling sexual frustration this week because I have not have sex for about a mouth with out masterbating I just have been to busy . But that's all gonna change tonight .

I pick up my phone and call ( boyfriends name ) again .

Call start
( y/2 - reader 2 y/1- reader 1 )
Y/2 hey baby what's up ?
Y/1 *starts to rub womenhood * OoOh BAbY I thought about what you said and . I'm r-ready
Y/2 *blushes and smiles , pulls down boxers , and starts to rub member* OoO you first
Y/1 I thought you where want me , soaking wet and you putting your member in me . Oh god how I miss that
Y/2 OoOOooOo yhea * rubs faster * ok I'll go , so let's say if I was there , I would rub your boobs and push you against the widow and going harder has header by the second!
Y/1 OooOoOooOoOoO go on * rubs harder , gently rubs boob *
Y/2 you get undressed and I place my big member in your womanhood , going faster and faster , your wet juices come all over me , and then you cum over and over again .
Y/1 yYyYyYhHhEeaa *comes * OOooOoOooOoHhhhHh
Y/2 *comes*
We talk about a while of resting after that day out sexual frustrations where on the tip of over .

( yes this was short but yes yes yes I have no idea how I made this work , DONT ASK )