Dante x kawaii chan

Dante and Nicole is going crazy over the pips shipping shrine that kawaii ~chan did .

Dante : NOOOOOOOOO
Nicole : I'm done * walks away * I am fucking done .
Kaitlyn goes over to Nicole to make sure she is ok . Aphmau says that the girls need to talk so Aphmau, kaitlyn and Nicole go outside to talk

Dante : look kawaii ~ chan we need to talk about your shipping thing .
Kawaii chan : but Dante ~ cun I can't it's not a problem everyone ships people and they just can't help it , AND WHEN THERE SHIP SAILED IT FEELS LIKE FIREWORKS WENT OFF IN THERE HEART .
Dante : BUT I DONT LIKE NICOLE I LIKE YOU !!!
Kawaii chan : ???????????? Y-you - you -d-do
Dante : * blushes and scratched his head * I - I - I - I do .
Kawaii chan blushes and hugs Dante .
Kawaii chan : oh Dante ~ cun I was waiting to hear those words for so long * smiles *
Dante: *blushes* " you where ?"
Kawaii chan " yes Dante ~ cun "
They kiss and Dante picks up Kawaii Chan and pins her against the wall , Kawaii chan hopes on Dante wrapping her legs around his waist,Putting her arms around his neck . Dante explores every inch of Kawaii Chan's mouth there tongues wrestling. Dante then moves to her neck and finds her sweet soft .

Kawaii chan moans and then grabs Dante member though his pants and rubs it . Dante moans and groans louder and they move upstairs to her room . Dante kisses Kawaii chan once more and they take off shirts . Dante with only his pants on , Kawaii Chan gets turned on and pounced on Dante making him fall on her bed . They keeping kisses and Dante takes off his pants and boxers , making his boner spring out . Kawaii chan smiles .

She takes one hands and starts to slowing pump up and down and then she starts to suck it , Dante moans louder and louder my the second. Kawaii chan stop and takes off her panties , Dante takes off her bra and then starts to kiss her boobs , Kawaii chan moans louder and louder, Dante places his member in her womenhood and starts to thrust up and down .

Kawaii Chan feels both pain and pleasure but the pain is being over powered by pleasure. They moth moan louder at the top of there lungs . They both came and put on there clothes and go down stairs .

Nicole: Where were you and Dante ?
Dante : I just talk to her about shipping
Aphmau : well what do you say ?
Kaitlyn: you better not do it again
Kawaii Chan : Kawaii ~ chan learns her lesson * she turns to the camera/ us * just that doesn't mean we can't still do it in our heads right .
Aphmau : w-what is she ? ... What is she looking at ?
Kaitlyn: I'm a little scared
Kawaii chan : * smiles at the camera/ us * just stay In school kids * she fits pumps the air *
Dante : why did I fell for a crazy bitch
Nicole: should we run ?
Aphmau : I think she needs a Scientist
Kaitlyn : ok I'm going to find a scientist stay hear * she picks up the phone *
Kawaii chan : * jumps in air and freezes *
Nicole: WOW
Dante : ( O _ O )
Kaitlyn: just stay clam Kawaii chan * phone rings * yes I need three fire trucks and ..
Nicole: you need to stay clam
Kawaii chan : am I gonna die