Jeffory x aphmau

Aphmau had to distract Jeffory so Laurence and garroth could go into the well . Jeffory comes to the tavern so he could get a good sleep before going on portal .

Aphmau : oh hey Jeffory you umm sleep here too ?

Jeffory: ya I need my sleep before I go on patrol.

Aphmau : well I'm still having trouble sleeping in the tavern so do you mind helping me if you catch my drift. * bits lip *

Jeffory: I think we can figure this out

Jeffory grabs aphmaus waist and pulls her close and kisses Aphmau . Aphmau moans and runs her fingers through his hair , Jeffory licks the bottom of aphmaus lip to ask for a entrance, Aphmau lets him in and Jeffory explores every inch of her mouth .

Aphmau pulls Jeffory in her room and lays on the bed . Jeffory pulls off his armer off and kisses Aphmau on the bed rubbing her leg . Aphmau takes off her dress and Jeffory starts to get a boner . Aphmau gets on hands and knees and rubs Jefforys member through his underwear. He goes crazy " don't tease me now take it out " Jeffory says .

Aphmau gets out his member to starts to rub it it's so big to fit in her mouth . Jeffory Moans and takes aphmaus heads and slams it into her mouth . Aphmau starts to suck on Jefforys member harder as fast as she can . " ahhhh you have a mouth as a fucking goddess " Jeffory moans . Aphmau giggles.

Aphmau gets on the bed and spreads her ass , Jeffory slams into aphmaus ass . " AaaAaA mmMmm that feels go GO0gd " aphmau says while blushing . Jeffory starts go faster and faster into Aphmau Ass and Aphmau starts to rub her womenhood " oh yhea fucking make me cum right now " aphmau screams . Jeffory goes even faster and cum into Aphmau as Aphmau cums  right after .

Jeffory turns over Aphmau and slams into Aphmau women hood " ak your pussy is to tight " Jeffory says . Aphmau starts going up and down and faster and faster Jeffory went . Aphmau came once more and Jeffory starts to go even faster then Jeffory cums also .

Jeffory lays next to Aphmau and falls asleep  . Jeffory then wakes up to see Aphmau getting dressed and to see that Laurence and garroth are coming out of the well . " hey you tricked " Jeffory gets cut off by Aphmau going down to his member . " that's not going to work this time " Jeffory says  " oh no ?" She says. grabs his  member and putting it in her mouth .
Jeffory moans again " your so fucking sexy " you know that ? Jeffory says " well your dick of so fucking big did u know that ? " Aphmau says