Gene x kawaii chan ( mystreet )

( before I start no this has nothing to do with the contest go enter to try to win the prizes we will have with a big bucket of holy water ! ~ but • !!! Just remember your ship will always become canon on my page ! 😋~ because I will get to all your request eventually but to get your ship lemon like in a few days I would try to enter ! )

Kawaii Chan's P.O.V
I was cooking a cake for dantes birthday that's coming up in ...... 3 hours !!!?!??! I put the cake mix into the oven and then I started doing the frosting , swirling the frosting mix with blue and green food coloring . I then got out the candles , ok I have 22 candles ! He is tuning 22 bye the way . I then hear a knock on the sore and ran over to the door , taking off my Oven mitts .

I open the door to see gene !
" g-gene~cun y-your " I started to say
" in town yes , baby doll " he says as he comes in the house , I don't really have the time to mind it , I have to get dantes party ready for him it's his day , NOT GENES .

Nicole wanted to say that she wanted to use my maid costume for Dantes present tonight , she is coming over soon to get it .

I put back on my mitts and bend over to get the cake out of the oven , " Wow Kawaii baby , I thought you said your where over me ?" Gene says as he smacks my ass . I turn around and slap him across the face . " Kawaii ~ chan was never in to you " I screamed. He grins " well Dantes has his little mistress already so that means your free right ?" I says as he pulls me closer , I put down the cake on the counter and slap him once more , he smiles " I guess that's a yes " he says . Before I respond I heard the bell , I break from gene and ran towards the door .

To see Nicole I give her the maid outfit and come back into the kitchen to see gene eating the cake with his hands . I push him against " WHY COULD GENE ~ CUN DO THIS TO HIS LITTLE BROTHER !" I screamed. I let him go to only smack him again but harder , so hard to give him a nose bleed .

I go back to the cake and throw it away , I turn around to see a angry gene . I try to walk around him but he pins me to the wall " what the , let Kawaii ~chan go !" I screamed trying to break free from his grip . " you know what Kawaii chan , your body is sexy , and your heart is bigger then anything, but guess what else is big " he says while grinning . I blush a little still trying to get away , untill he kisses my neck , I jump in shock and start to move around, he licks my neck making me moan .

" geggGgGgGgrEeEEbnNnNEe ~ CCcuuUnnN ?" I moan out . He smiles to hear the moans coming out of my mouth , I blush a little more as red as a tomato, I got to say I did miss when I was a teen and when we would see each other , and had a love passion but I did get over him but yet I still want him . I moan out again he licks the bottom of my lip to ask for a entertains , I say yes , he takes his tongue he explores my whole mouth playing with my tongue. I blush even more , as he takes my arms and put them against up the wall . I pull away . And push him away and wipe my lips .

He stares at me . I then walk over to him and jump on him wrapping my legs around his waist as I kissed him , he grabs my butt and I blush , wrapping my arms around him . " show me .... Your room " he says between kissing " o-ok " I said trying to control my blush and wet panties . I jump down from him as he smacks my ass once more , I smile this time and we head upstairs. I walked into my room and he closed the door .

Gene , pushed me to the bed and begins to kiss my neck again , i groan as he then takes off my shirt , I get up and take off his belt and pants , as he moves down to my shorts , he slowing takes them off as he kisses my stomach . He take off my shorts and licks my stomach making me moan a little . He then takes off my panties  and uncilps my bra , and grabs my breast and slowly starts to rub them , earning him moans as my tail curls up . A feel a little Knot in my stomach starting to form " awawaa gene ~cun give Kawaii chan that dick !" I screamed. He smiles " as you wish my sexy goddess!" He says as he kisses my belly button. He then starts to lick up my juice .

I grab my covers , it feels sOoOoOoo gOoOod he then sticks his fingers in my womanhood .

" if you want more k-"
" please gene ~ cun please!"
" a little better and sound like you "
" GENE GIVE IT TO KAWAII CHAN NOW " I screamed. He smiles as he take out his member has smashed into me ,tears starts to roll down my cheeks gene kisses them away , he then starts to pick up the speed " mMm " I screamed " faster ....... Harder !" I screamed. Gene starts to go faster then I ever seen him ever go .

He then cums into my womanhood and I cum right after . I then sit up in my bed and take his member and licks the tip

" Kawaii chan don't mess with me , suck !" He screamed
I then put the whole thing In my mouth , he then hands his fingers and  tangles them into my hair and starts to make me pick up the pace, he then starts to moans out my name " oOoHh KAWAII CHAN YOU SEXY ASS BITCH " he says , after 5 minutes of moans he cums in my mouth , then I lick up his seeds

( time skip , to Dantes bday )

After the happy birthday song gene came up to be ! " so did you like your present?" He asked " well did gene ~ cun want seconds " I say winking as I walk away .