Laurence x aphmau

Aphmau wakes up and sees that no body around in the house . She gets up and grabs a towel she thinks a shower should wake her up . She hops in the shower and washes her body . When done she grabs her towel and puts in around her . She hears the door open and close she just thinks it is kawaii ~ chan so she ignores it . ( little question here if you heard the door open and close while you were in the shower what would you do) she opens the bathroom door to see Laurence sitting on her bed with his tail curled up in a ball . He turns around to see aphmau half naked.

" l.l.lady .a ..aphmau " he says trying to hold back the blush. His tail sprig up . His ears did the same . Aphmau blushing and try's to yell out get out but before she could Laurence kisses her .her tail Curls up . Then she slowly kisses back there "his lips taste wonder full " she thought . Lurenace picks aphmau up and puts her on the bed he then rips of aphmau towel . Then he kisses aphmau neck , aphmau face glowing red she was then kisses laurence. He then takes off his clothes and kisses aphmau rubbing aphmaus body .

Aphmau opens her legs up wide and her tail curls up into a ball . Laurence places his member into aphmau womenhood she lets out a moan and her tail tightens . Laurence then starts to move up arms down and starts going faster and faster . Aphmau lets out screams and loud moans of both pain And pleasure at the same time . Laurence then stops in almost to his climax. He turns to aphmau and kisses her with passion there lips connected aphmau and Laurence tongue both  explore there mouths they stop for breath with saliva comes out of there mouths . Blush fills with Laurence cheeks and so did aphmaus . They then start up once more .

Aphmau is on her back and Laurence them places his member in her womenhood. She lets out a soft moan . Laurence starts going up and down and up and down . Aphmau starts to reach her climax. Laurence then starts to go faster and faster . Laurence then cums in aphmaus womenhood then aphmau cums after him . He places out his member and his seed comes out of aphmau womenhood. She gets up as both her tail lower. They both get dressed . Kaitlyn calls them for breakfast. They both go down stairs and they both eat there eggs . " wow Laurence you sure are hungry " kaitlyn says . " well I had a good workout " he says and smiles at aphmau .