Katelyn x jeffory (PDHS)

Katelyns P.O.V
I was at the school with Aphmau and Teony helping with Extra credit work we had to do with math and science. After a while and the clock hits 3:00 it's time to go home, I say goodbye to the aph and Teony and head for the bus, after I get on the bus I sit down I a gray leather seat as take out my phone as I then feel the seat get a little heavy as I look over to see jeffory,I smirk at me and look down back at my phone.

After a little while on the bus and people started to get off I don't see Jeffory move " what do you want ?, you have hurt me enough !" I say trying not to yell, " whoa you didn't say anything for a while then you scream " jeffory says I'm shock,I just give him a icey stare " look jeffory, you hurt me a lot and I don't kn-" , " shhh Katelyn I made a mistake and I want to ask you , please let me and you get back to together I miss you !" Jeffory says cutting me off.

My heart beats faster at the thought of getting him back, after the bus stops at my stop I get off and I see jeffory get off too, " Jeffory this isn't your stop?" I say as he grabs my hand " your father works on Tuesdays right? And your bothers are still at school?" He asks pulling me towards my house, I mean he has been there only once for homework but how dose he know it by heart already?

After we reach my house I unlock my door and went inside as jeffory fallowed, "Jeffory? What are yo-" I try to say as jeffory closed the door and pins me up to the wall and kisses me. After a while to figure out what's happening I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back, stroking his hair though out my fingers as he feels up my body and stroking my hair. I start to giggle as he starts to kiss my neck and licking it stroke bye stroke as I start to feel a burse forming on my neck and chin he stops as I led him upstairs, "am I really going to do This" I thought as jeffory pins me up to my door and kisses me again. As I rapped my leg around jeffory and kissed his ear as he licks my neck once more turning me on.

As we make our way to my room we fell on the bed as we break apart and took off my clothes and and bra as Jeffory took off his shirt, he grabs my boobs and lightly squeezed them as I moan slightly, he heads down to my panties and licks my stomach as I moan louder, he takes off my panties as he then starts to lick my womanhood making me groan and moan louder and louder as he then takes off his pants and boxers and places his member in my womanhood making a tear fall out of my left eye.

He wipes my tear away " it will be ok " he says as he starts going up and down trusting faster and harder as I start to feel a knot in my stomach form, my body takes a high temperature in heat as I feel my boobs getting squeezed must harder by Jeffory I let out a other moan as I came short after so did jeffory his cum hits my stomach as I try to catch my breath, after a few minutes I get on my hands and knees as I take his member in my hand and put it in my mouth and dove it down my throat,I gagged as jeffory starts to take my head and go up and down as his member fills my throat with cum, I spit it out because I'm not ready for a baby.

After a while I hear someone open the door to see ........

" SUGAR PIE !??!??!?? "