Travis x lucinda ( my street)

Lucinda is making potions in her house for Aphmau . When she gets a knock on her door . " fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck " she gets up and opens the door to see Travis with puppy dog eyes . " fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck , what do you want Travis ?" .
" I really need your help with Kaitlyn "he begs . " ummmmm let me think "  lucinda says
............
" no " she says trying to shut the door but Travis puts his foot inside the crack ok the door " Move YOUR FUCKING FOOT " Lucinda screams .
" not until you make me a OW , ( wipers ) potion " Travis pleads .
" if I give you a love potion will you leave me alone ?" Lucinda days trying not to kick Travis in the nuts .
" YES " Travis says with happiness.
She hands him a love potion " here just don't use to much " she says .
" wait I have to test it out so I know your not lying " Travis says
" while I'm not doing it !" Lucinda says putting her hands on her hips . " oh but you are " Travis says as he pours the potion on Lucinda. Her eyes turn pink .
" oh no " Lucinda says and tighten her legs . " I actually gave you a horny potion " she says as She bites your lips . " is that a bad thing ?" Travis asks .

" we'll do you want to get fucked out of your world ?" Lucinda says . " umm what " Travis says . " oh just get in her I NEED your member in me NOW " Lucinda says as she pulls Travis in her house and shuts the door . She kisses Travis roughly and Travis then gets what is going on and gladly joins in . Lucinda moans louder and Travis then stars to kiss her neck and finds her sweet spot and abuses it hard .

" oh Travis " Lucinda moans . " you really want this member don't you Lucinda ?" Travis whispers in her ear . " yes I do " she moans out . " are you a bad girl ?" Travis says . " yes I'm a bad BAD girl " Lucinda says . Travis lifts up Lucinda and takes her up stairs to her room and places her on the bed . Lucinda takes off her dress and shoes and helps Travis take off his pants and shirt . " oh your so hot " Travis says . " I know and this hot , bad , big ass , girl wants to be fucked " Lucinda says then she sticks out her ass in front of Travis face .

Travis rubs his member through his boxer on Lucinda ass in her panties. Lucinda moans " stop fucking teasing me and put it in me already " she screamed. Travis rips off her panties and takes off his boxers and places his member in her ass . " OWWW YHEA FUCK THAT ASS " Lucinda screams . Travis starts to thrust faster and faster and they both start to scream . And Travis grabs her hair and Lucinda arms get weak .

" I'm gonna cum " Lucinda says .

" me too just hang in her baby " Travis says

They both cum and the potion wears off 
" look we can't speak anything of this k ?" Lucinda says .
" got it " Travis says they shake hands

( time skip valentines date dinner )

" oops i dropped my fork " Travis says

( time skip 3 minutes)

" where is Travis !" Aphmau asks

" umm I think he went to the bathroom " Lucinda says blushing .

Under the table Travis is licking Lucindas women hood .

~