Aaron x aphmau part two

This is still my street and it is part two . But this is when in my version of the valentines dates because today is my puppy's birthday!!!!

Aphmau and the group decided to go to a dance club in the mall . When they get there the club of packed you can barely see anyone in it . They all run in and Travis and the boys start to dance . Michi and kawaii ~ chan grab drinks and the rest of the girls start to dance in the conner .

" this is why I don't like to dance " aphmau says trying to get pasted the crowd that's pushing her . Aphmau trips and falls on a person , her boobs in there face . " OH IM SOOOOOO SORRY " she looks up to see Aaron , his face is blushing realized that she is still on top of him starts to give him a boner . Aphmau starts to get turned on and bites her lip . She gets up and offers a hand to Aaron . Aaron takes aphmaus hand and then pulls Aphmau to men's bathroom .

" Aaron ?"

Aaron without a response kisses Aphmau . Aphmau eye winded but then started slowing kissing back . Aaron put her arms up and the wall and started to rub his member up against her body . Aphmau blushes and them starts to moan to the feeling of Aaron's boner . She grabs his member and rubs it slowly with one hand . His pants trying to pop out the boner is to munch for Aaron to handle . Aaron takes out his boner and Aphmau get on her hands and knees and sticks his member in her mouth .

She head starts to go up and down and Aaron moans louder and louder. Aaron grabs aphmaus head and starts to move it up and down faster and faster . Aaron goes crazy and moans louder and louder " OH APHMAU YOU MAKE ME SO HARD " Aaron screamed. Aphmau stops and looks up to Aaron . Aaron takes Aphmau and pushes her up against the wall . And starts to suck on her neck . Aphmau moans and grabs Aaron back and moans louder and louder and the feeling in her body turns her on once more .

Aphmau and Aaron Hear people screaming there names they stop and Aaron puts away his member and Aphmau fixes her dress they walk out of the bathroom with no one watching .

" aphmau !!! " Kaitlyn says

" where were you two ?" Kawaii ~ chan says with a curious looks

" we umm got hungry " aphmau says

......