Garroth x laurance

" GARROTH STOP BUYING FEATHERS , YOUR WASTING MONEY!" Laurence yells after checking his bank account.
" THERE NOT A WASTE BECAUSE IT HELPS ME PICK UP CHICKS , I MEAN EVERY GIRL want a Feather full guys like me with my fabulous mating caw , CAW CAW !!" Garroth yells . " garroth " Laurence sighs out . He walks over to garroth room to hear computer clicking .

"GARROTH STOP BUYING FEATHERS ! " he yells as he JHON CHENA kicked the door down . To see garroth fapping his member to pictures of Laurence and him fanart , " l-Laurence? " Garroth says as he shuts down the computer. "I-it's not what it looks like , I was buying feathers and practicing my mating caw , CAW CAW " ( *me *garroth the mating call is not working on me , *other fan girls * I WANT HIM IN MY BODY !! *me * oh lord HEAD FOR THE HILLS THERES NO STOPPING THEM ) Laurence steps a inch closer to garroths face " you know that mating caw is starting to work on me !" Laurence says . Garroth face fills with blush , he steps back and hits the wall , " it's ok garroth , you see I think Aphmau is already gone , I mean Aaron has her so , and your like my .... My BEST  friend !! And well " Laurence stop by sealing a kiss with garroths soft pink lips .

Garroth blushes and slowly starts to kiss back , garroth takes off his shirt , so dose Laurence. Both of there faces are blood red with buring blush . Garroth cups Laurence's cheeks , " l-Laurence do you really feel this way ? I mean I never knew " Garroth says , Laurence smiles and kisses garroths head " you made me laugh , cry, and so much more , you made me into the man I an today !" He says , it makes garroth smiles , he kisses Laurence as they land on the bed , " l-Laurence b - be g-gentle " Garroth asks Laurence as he lays down on the bed.

" I'll try garroth " Laurence says with a grin , Laurence slowly takes off garroths pants and boxers . Garroths member springs out Laurence blushes as he takes off his pants and boxers , his member springs out also , he lays on garroth and stars to suck on his neck , making garroth blush as red at a tomato, also causing him to moan a little in pain and soft giggles.

" you ready ?" Laurence asked garroth , Garroth nods and turns around, as Laurence takes his member and places it in garroths ass , " GAGAGAGAHHG " Garroth screams . " it's ok , it's ... Ok " Laurence says as he started to go faster and faster , both men moaned out ( break time , go get your tissues for your bloody nose or just get them before the real stuff happens) .

Garroth moans out in pain " his member is so big , I can't even imagine his as a shadow knight . My anus starts to bleed out from the tissue ripping . Laurence pulls out as he turns around for his turn , Garroth slowly put my member in his ass , he grabs the bed cover " it's ok G-go !" He says . Garroth start to go up and down and around faster and faster , he starts to grunt and start to moan , " GAH " he stays as Garroth and Laurence both came .

They both lay back in pain and pleasure " Garroth ?" Laurence says
" ya " Garroth responded
" I can't feel my butt !" He says
".......... " they both sat in silence
" I feel Pride! " Garroth says in confidence.

( hi guys so I am going to try to ask three lemon writers that I know, and it dose not mean I love any of the rest of my children any less I just read there books a little more but I read all of my child books trust me
So I would love to ask
skylerpop
StarFallGaming
Brainiac9
If you guys can write a lemon part of
Zane and Michi or
Vylad and Katelyn
Because they are my main otps right now and I have not seen a other lemon on them yet and I just want my nose to have shame and BLEED jk jk jk but you don't have to do it I just want to see a other one of theses lemons 😂👏🤓 and if any of my other children wants to write them also you may i live ya all and have a good day or night )