Kawaii chan x zane ( LLP

Kawaii~chan POV
Omg Zane~cun I can't believe you NEVER heard of the tv show cupcake wars!" I say jumping on my bed, " I heard of it but it's just a bunch of kids who don't know how to bake" Zane~cun says crossing him arms sitting next to me.

" weeeeelllll!, it's really good and I can make the cupcakes on the shows you think you would like" I say turning on the tv, after a while of watching cupcake wars I started to see myself trailing off the show and onto Zane~cun, kawaii~chan CANT HELP IT her tail is curling soooo tight. Zane~cun stretches is arms up showing is stomach and 6 pack! My tail is tighter as I look at him.

OH I CANT HELP IT!!!!! " ZANE~CUN! I have to use the ........ Bathroom, BRB!!" I screamed jumping out of my her and bolting to the closest bathroom. I closed the door behind me and locked the door behind me and sat on the toilet, I pull down my skirt then panties to see a soling,dripping,wet pink pantie. I blush as I pull up my skirt and panties trying to hide my blush. I get out of the bathroom 
And head back to my room and open the door to see Zane~cun pulling off his jacket and shirt, " Z-z-z-Za-a-a-n-n-e-e-cA-u-u-N??" I screamed in shock as my tail grew tighter," OH SORRY I W-WAS JUST ITS KINDA H-HOT?!? AN-AND" he screams. OH I CANT TAKE IT ANYNORE

I jumped on Zane~cun rapping my legs around his waist kissing his neck down to his soft lips.

Zanes POV
After kc leaves the room I can feel my body getting warmer and warmer my swim suit is under my jacket I then take off my jacket and shirt to see kawaii~Chan my fave turns red as she runs up and jumps on me kissing my neck making me quiver then my lips, there lips taste like cupcakes.

I slowly started to kiss back as I slowly place her on the bed kissing her neck making her moan and giggle, making me feel powerful! I never did this before so I don't know what to really do but I've read so many books with STUFF in it ( you don't think Zane read lemons do you 🤓🙃)

I slowly pull down her swimsuit bottoms and coverup as I then started to lick her womenhood, she moans and grabs the pillow " oh z-Zane~c-un" she moans. Witch makes me grin I then take off my trucks and plane my member in her womenhood making her go crazy I breathe in and out waiting for her to say go, she nodded as I started going up and down as she moans and groans " OH , Zane~cun I-i"

I started to go faster as her tail curls up in a ball as she starts screaming in pleasure. " ZANE~CUN IM ABOUT TO- TO " as she stops there as we both cum at the same time.

( dad : nana put down your phone at the dinner table
Me : but I'm writing something
Mom : is it for the summer reading thing I mean school is next week
Me : ummmm.......yes?!?!?