Aaron x Kaitlyn

{ before I start this came up and I was like OK I MUST DO THIS }

Aaron was practicing until kaitlny came in the room she asked to fight so she could see his skills Aaron sighs thinking that nobody can beat him . Kaitlny took out her weapons and points it at Aaron and they start . Aaron pins kaitlny to the ground leaving her helpless she looks into Aaron's eyes and kisses him . "What was that for " Aaron said scared "your not the only one who has there heart broken you know " kaitlny says back . They kiss and Aaron picks up kaitlny and moves her to a bed .

After a while of making out kaitlny moans louder and louder giving Aaron a boner he take off kaitlnys shirt then his . He kisses her neck witch leads to kaitlny screaming Aaron had found her sweet stop . He forces her down to the bed jumps on top of her and kisses her neck . Kaitlny groans and takes off her bra Aaron looks down giving him hard is member starts to show and kaitlny looks down to see it . She smiles and slowly goes down to his pants . She rips off his pants and his boxers to see his member and it's hard . She sucks on his member and Aaron let's out a big moan . He puts kaitlny on the bed taking her panties to see she is wet . Then Aaron takes his fingers and shoves them in her womenhood kaitlny lets out a big moan and then starts to scream. Aaron moans and pulls kaitlny hair back and he whispers in kaitlnys ear " if it hurts just tell me " kaitlny nodded and then looked up as she felt pain and pleasure at the same time .

Aaron pulls back kaitlnys hair and starts going faster ." Ahh DONT STOP DONT STOP " kaitlny screams . Aaron stops and moans then he starts back up but starts going faster . Kaitlny moans saying " IM ALMOST THERE " Aaron then stops as they both reach there climax. They both let out a moan Aaron takes his member out of kaitlnys womenhood and his sperm comes out. They both lye in bed and cuddle there eyes start to close . " hey Aaron " kaitlny said " yes " Aaron says back . " we didn't use a condom did we " kaitlny says " oh fuck " Aaron says .

{ I hope you guys like my lemons I'm doing I worked on this one all day when I heard it I'm still taking requests though}