Marsh x aphmau{ mod mod world }

Marsh looks at aphmau blushing badly ." So are you sure to want to help me test this theory " marsh says . " y.. Yes " aphmau says . They kiss and then they hug once more . Marsh puts aphmau on his bed and then they kiss passional . They stop for air . Then marsh takes off his shirt to reveal his six pack . Aphmau rubs his abs . Aphmau bits her lip and moans . " marsh " aphmau says biting her lip . " why are you hurting yourself " marsh questions . " it's called being turned on " aphmau replied.

Marsh takes off aphmau pants and shirt then her licks her stomach. Aphmau lets out a big moan and crys out . Marsh looks up " why do you scream did it hurt " he questions  " oh marsh let me show you why I moaned " aphmau says back he sits marsh up and take off his boxers . She then grabs his member and then begins to suck on it . It starts to get a bit sticky but it taste so good . Marsh lets out a big moan and then grabs aphmau hair and then he starts to slowly pump up and down into aphmaus mouth . Aphmau stops and then marsh pulls off aphmau panties to reveal she is wet .

Marsh then takes his member and places it into aphmaus womenhood . Aphmau lets out a big moan and then looks down and up moaning . Marsh kisses aphmau and says " I'm sorry if it hurts but It will be ok I promise " . Aphmau lets out a ok and then marsh pulls aphmau legs up and then starts to thrust and thrust . Faster and faster . Aphmau lets out a big scream and then she gives him a sign to stop . Aphmau lets out a breath . Marsh kisses aphmau and uses tongue . After they make out they stop for air with saliva coming out of there mouths . Marsh smiles and blushes. They both start up again.

Marsh starts to pump up and down faster and faster and then they both start to let out a big moan they both start to reach there climax. Aphmau lets out a big moan but then is covered up with marshes hand to not awake other people in the village. Then marsh cums In aphmau shortly after aphmau comes aswell . They both lay down and kiss . They both fall asleep and aphmau lets out a smile 😌😌