Zane x aphmau part two

( now this is off a fan parity episode of my street when garroth , Laurence, Vylad s mom came to visit them today in today's episode of my street , this did not happen but in my way I wish it happens )

Aphmau and Zane are holding hands to fool his mom there dating . They sit next together and let go of each other. They look for something to eat but the blushing never stops .

There mom : OMG YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE 
Zane : mom keep it down
There mom : awww but can I please get to guys kissing I mean your father still doesn't believe it .
Zane : w-w-w WHAT !
Garroth : WHAT !!!!!
Vylad: * gets out camera *
Zane : umm we don't like to do it in umm pup-

Zane gets cut off by Aphmau kissing him . She pulls down his mask and her lips smash against his . Zane blushes and Aphmau cheeks turn cherry red .

There mom/ Vylad  : * takes photos *
Garroth : * in head * SHE SHOULD BE ME AH I MEAN I SHOULD BE IN HER PLACE WAIT THAT SOUNDS WORNG FOR SOME REASON?
Zane : umm ?? I guess we do now .
Aphmau : .....

*Time skip after dinner £ at night *

The boys mom went home happy that Zane has found his love . Zane and Aphmau walk to his house together trying to let the tension pass but it's not working .

Zane : so w-why did you kiss me ?
Aphmau : w-we - h-had to r-r-right to show your mom prove !
Zane : hmmm , look I still have your pony Flarity in my house want to come in and get it ?
Aphmau : sure!

Zane opens the door and closed it he pour Aphmau some drink that his mother left him .
On his door step . It was like a dating thing she used with there father and her , s
He poured her a cup of the drink while he made himself a cup also . They sit and drink there cups and then Zane puts on tv ,

Zane : I'm going to get changed and it's kinda late do you want to stay here I can give you my shirt to wear to sleep in ?
Aphmau : ok I'll go in the guest room to change !
Zane : ok here

Zane takes off his shirt and jacket giving it to Aphmau , she blushes after seeing his abs .

Zane : here just had these there clean .
Aphmau : umm thanks * blushes *
Zane : *blushes*

Zane walks off to his room and jumps in shower . Aphmau gets changed and puts on zanes shirt and jacket it covers her knees so she doesn't where any pants . She diced to search for her doll , she goes into zanes room to search in his pony box under his bed .

She walks in to see Zane is still in the shower she bends down and goes under his bed to find the box , she grabs her pony doll and turns about to see Zane with a towel around his waist
Aphmau blushes .

Aphmau : s-sorry z-Zane
Zane : I -I umm see you founded your toy .
Aphmau : y-yep -na - now you umm bye . * runs out of room

All Zane can think about is how Aphmau looked hot in his shirt and jacket he can't take it he gets out a bottle of lube and start to his member going up and down softly saying aphmaus name . " oh Aphmau I'm so ready for you " he says . Aphmau over hears it and thinks it's Zane calling for her . She runs into his room " yes z- " she says in shock . " ITS NOT - wWHAF IT LOOKS L-LIKE " I swear .
Aphmau walks over to Zane and grabs his member .

Zane : Aphmau ? What are ya-
Aphmau : shhhhhh

Aphmau pushes back Zane to the bed , " just let me take care of it " she says as she starts to lick zanes top of his member then putting it all in her mouth . Zane moans and groans for more , Aphmau starts to go faster up and down on his member and then she takes it out of her mouth and grabs his lube . She puts it on her tits and puts Zane member in between then and starts going up and down again .

Zane goes Crazy and picks up and Aphmau puts her on his bed . Aphmau takes off her panties to see that she is soaking wet . Zane locks up her women hood and Aphmau grabs the pillow behind her. " oh ZaNe " she screams, Zane stops and takes his member and puts it inside aphmaus women hood . " AHHH zaANEE I NEVER thought yOu felT SO GO0d
?" Aphmau says . Zane starts to go up and down faster and faster , " ahh Aphmau your pussy is so tight , and your body is so fucking hot , I'm gonna cum right in it " Zane screams. " ahh your dick is so big , go on and cum , cum baby cum cum on baby cum  " aphmau says back .

Zane comes and Aphmau comes short after that .

Zane : wow I never knew you were so fantastic in bed
Aphmau : same here
Zane : so what do you say we become real bf and gf ?
Aphmau : I don't know, do want more of this body or you can't handle it ?
Zane : I'm going to handle it right now .

Zane grabs Aphmau and places her on top of his member Aphmau kisses Zane and rubs his member . " I guess that's a yes then " she whispers ! " ok fuck yhea " Zane says