{|Jasmine's house|}

Start from the beginning

The monster chewed its head as crunch noises was heard and lots of blood splattered .

"Ew!". You said as you see it's eyeballs fall on the ground.

"This is too disgusting ". Jasmine said as she covered her eyes with her hands.

Minutes later , you and Jasmine was still watching the movie.

"I'm coming for you next!". The monster said.

You can't help but laugh a bit by the monster's voice.

"The monster's voice sounds like a nerd". Jasmine giggled.

"Nag..I think it sounds more like Greg". You and Jasmine laugh at your joke.

"Who sounds like~?".

You and Jasmine jump as you heard a voice that doesn't belong to either the two of you and a hand on each on your shoulders.

"Aaah!!". You and Jasmine screamed.
"Gre- Greg!?". You said.
"H-Hottie!?". Jasmine said.

"Hey~! Sorry about coming late ". Greg said as he pulled you in his arms and hug you.
"L-let go!". You said. Greg chuckled and let's you go.
"I'll have you punish for saying my voice sounds like a nerd". Greg smirk.

"Aaah!". Jasmine blush..
"Watch out (y/n)! His voice doesn't even sound like a nerd..his voice is husky ". Jasmine said.
"Wow thanks for having my back jas". You said.

"Whatcha watching?". Greg said as he seat on the couch beside you.

"A horror movie". You said , Greg picked up the case of the Cd and read the title.

"The monster huh?". Greg said.
"Yeah its about this character who turns into a monster and-

"I already watch it..but I'll join you!". Greg said as he stretch his arm and rest his right arm on your shoulder.

He looks at you. "Tell me lamb if you get scared you can hug me if you want~". Greg winked at you.

You blush a bit and rolled your eyes and continue watching the movie.

Later~
You get a bit bored in watching the movie , you stretch your arm and as you look to your left where Greg was seating beside you.

He was watching the movie , his chin rested on his hand .

He watch the movie silently , you didn't realize that you been starring at him for a sec until he spoke up

"Why are you starring at me lamb~? Do you want it~?". He turns his head to look at you and smirk.

"Wh-what!? ". You said.
"Do you want the "C"~?". He winked at you.
As you look to your right Jasmine is already asleep.

"N-No! ". You blush , what the heck!? Right here? With Jasmine who is asleep!?.

"What!? Jasmine is hear dumb@ss!", you blush.

"Don't worry I'll give it to you~". He leans in to you , you try to back away your head.

As he was closed to your face , you closed your eyes and it didn't came. The kiss didn't came.

You opens your eyes and blush....

"Here's the "C"~?". Greg smiled with his eyes closed.

He was holding a bag of chips......

"The C?". You said.

"Yeah I was asking you if you want the C which is chips". He said sounding surprised.

"What...". You said.

Then his face looks surprise and back to his smirk.

"You were referring with something else..are you~?". He said.

"No way I'm not!". You blush madly as he starts laughing".