Part 1

Charlotte: Kasey, is it true that you like Henry (screams in the hallway at school)

Kasey: Shut up Charlotte! (yells at her)

Charlotte walks over to her

Charlotte: So is it true (smiles)

Kasey: We are not talking about this now. (blushes)

Charlotte: Why because it's true and you don't want to get embarrassed.

Kazey: Maybe I don't like him, but he will never know

Henry walks up

Henry: Who don't know about what? (putting his arm around Kasey)

The two of them act like a couple, but they aren't. The two of them hug, hold hands and kiss each other on the cheek all the time, but they really aren't a couple.

Kasey: Nothing, Charlotte was talking about someone who has a crush on you.

Henry: Really, who?

Kasey: I don't think that she said a name. I've got to get to class, I'll see you in class (walks away)

Henry: Who is the girl that likes me, Charlotte?

Charlotte: Well the girl that likes you is Kasey (smiles)

Henry: Really (very happy) I'm glad I know because I really like her, I didn't know how to tell her

Charlotte: Well the two of you act like a couple enough, so not a lot will change between the two of you if you get together. You guys would probably just become closer because you guys already have a good friendship

Henry: So if I ask her out then is there is a good chance that the relationship won't turn out bad

Charlotte: I think that it would work out, but if you guys were to break up then it will be awkward because you guys know how it was to be together. 

Henry: That's true, but I don't think that anything bad would happen, I've got to ask my dream girl out. (runs to his class that he has with Kasey)

Charlotte: Don't say that I didn't warn you (slowly walks toward the classroom, following Henry)

In the classroom, Kasey was already sitting down in her desk writing in a notebook. Henry runs into the classroom and he sits down next to Kasey. Charlotte trailed behind and sits on the other side of Kasey.

Henry: Hey Kasey, I want to ask you something (pokes her in the arm)

Kasey: (looks up) What is it Henry?

Henry: I was wondering if you---

Mrs. Henderson: Ok, class time to take notes on the next chapter. I don't want any talking. (sits down at her desk and picks up a book)

Mrs. Henderson is the history teacher.

Kasey: (sends Henry and I'm sorry look and gets to work)

Henry: (opens his book and drops his head onto it because he didn't want to wait any longer to ask her)

After school at the Man Cave, minus Kasey she doesn't that Henry is Kid Danger.

Henry: I should have asked her during lunch.

Schwartz and Ray both come into the main part of the Man Cave.

Ray: What's going on Henry?

Charlotte: Do you remember the times he brings up a girl named Kasey?

Ray: Way too much, on the way to every mission it's Kasey this and Kasey that. (rolls his eyes)

Charlotte: He was going to ask her out today at school and he never could get the guts to do it because either he was interrupted or he was to nervous to do it.

Schwartz: You need to find a time when it is just the two of you together and then ask her when the time is right.