Chapter 9

Okay so this is chapter 9 just to let you know zach know's nothing about Isabella's past but mysteriously her friends do!!! OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! MYSTERYNESS!!!! Okay so here... Isabella's P.O.V

Enjoy...

"What do you mean you know about my mom!!" I said nervously.

Oh god how why when what where how!?!?!?!?!?

"Wel-"

I jumped up out of my bed so quick i crashed to the ground. I quickly recovered standing up but pain was electricuting up my back. I opened the door and peeked outside. No one. I shut it tightly locking it. Frenchesca and Anna looked completely shocked at my sudden movement. I limped back to my bed and waited.

"Well?" I asked quietly.

"Well, a few days after you went missing, Anna and i assumed you ran away and we were angry at you. So my mom asked why we were mad at you and we told her. But she was happy for you" Frenchesca said.

"We were so confused at first" Anna said.

I sat there in shock. They were angry because i left? God i screwed EVERYTHING up didnt i?

"And then my mom explained everything that happened to you" Frenchesca said quietly.

"And then we felt guilty" Anna said uncomforably.

"You guys have nothing to be guilty about it was all my faul-"

"NO NO NO!!!! DONT FINISH IT, DONT DO IT!!!! IM WARNING YOU!!!" Frenchesca chanted loudly.

"But I-"

"NO!!!!!" Anna said angirly putting her hand over my mouth.

I felt tears in my eyes. I dont care what they say this is my fault.

"Anyway... after that when people asked us where you went we just said you ran away. Zach took it the hardest. He blocked himself off from everyone except us. He started dating the freaking whore Emma, and it went downhill from there" Frenchesca said sneering slightly at Emma's name.

For some reason my heart sank a little at the thought of him dating her. I only knew Zach three days plus today when we saw each other again.

"So how did you hurt yourself?" Anna asked,

"I got suprised when i realized i feel on top of Zach falling down the stairs, so i jumped backwards and hit my back of the railing" I said cringing slightly.

Frenchesca hissed through her teeth.

"Shit, that sounds painful" She murmered,

"It was" i sighed.

"So why were you crying, when we walked in?" Anna askd quietly

As if afrid to ask. I gulped as i felt a lump in my throat. I didnt want to tell them. I didnt want to tell anyone.

"Im not ready to talk about it" I mumbled.

Anna put her hands up in the air.

"You can could have always told us anything Izzy. You still can" Anna said sincerly.