Chapter 5

Okay so this is chapter 5 and i actually kind of like this chapter so...

Enjoy...

We walked down the hall as i debated weither i should tell him or not. Well i just met him. Maybe i should wait a while. Yea im going to wait a while. He took me and backed me  up againest a locker standing extremely close to me.

"Z-Zach what are you doing?" i said nervously.

He leaned on his arm putting his hand next to my head. This made me extremely nervous. My heart was hammering in my chest,

"Listen isabella the moment i saw you i couldnt stop thinking about you ive known you for about 2-3 days and im already going completely nuts for you. SO... would you like to go out with me this saturday instead of later in the week?" he said nervously.

I held a smile. He liked me? He really liked me!?!

"Hmmmm..." I said tortureing him a bit.

MWAH HA HA IM SO EVIL!!!!

"H-hmmmm?" he said his voice voice cracking.

"Okay" i said with a smile.

"Okay well maybe a- Wait ...seriously" he asked his face lighting up.

I smiled. Ugh he was adorable. And i cant help but notice it!!!

"Yes" I said kissing him on the cheek and walking away.

I turned to see him smileing at me right before i turned the corner. I wasnt going home. I was going to Anna's house. I refuse. Im not even gonna drop off anything. Im just gonna go. Im not gonna ask im not doing anything. Im just going. I smiled a great deal before i turned to see my mom stumbleing down the hall.

I turn and run. No more. Im tired of this. No more hitting no more alcohol. I grab a bag out of my locker. I run out the school.

"HEY MAM YOU CANT DO THAT, YOU'LL GET EXPELLED" a costodain screeched.

"I DONT CARE!!!!!" I yelled.

That's it.

Im running away. Screw Anna, Screw Frenchesca, SCREW MY MOTHER. That's it im gone. Im done.

5 years later...

"Thanks Mrs. Watson, You were always like my mom but much MUCH better, bye now, ill call soon" i said heading off onto a bus.

"Bye Bella!!!! Call me when you get there" Ms. Watson yelled to me.

I love Mrs. Watson. She took me in when she didnt even know me. I remember it so well. She knew my story as well as the back of her hand. She wanted to call the police but i said no. They would just get Slut-a-tized by my mother. Then i would have to go back. She didnt let it get any farther. I remember when she first found me.

 It was like it was yesterday...

Flashback

I stopped running realizing she couldnt get me now. Its was dark. I heard footstep behind me. It made me nervous. I turned around to see a couple of guys holding beers bottles stumbleing.

"Hey sexy where youuuu off toooo" One of them slurred.

I started to run and they started to run after me. I was crying really hard. I havent stopped running since this morning. I was running very fast pushing my legs harder evern though i was already in pain from bruises and cuts. One of the guys grabbed my arms.

"Commmme on baby yooooou look like someone who could take it harrrrrrd" He said trying to kiss me.

When i screamed he threw me one the floor. Its not the worst thats been down to me.