Chapter 8

Okay so this chapter starts in Isabella's P.O.V Sorry for the late upload my story was under construction so...

Enjoy...

"You stupid bitch!!!" my mom screamed.

"Mommy im sorry" an eight year old me cried.

"I told you not to tell the nice man that came here that mommy keeps a gun in the house" she screeched and punched me in the face.

*****

I rised from my bed with a small screech and my hand flying to my mouth but immediately hissing in pain. Stupid back.

"Shhhhh Izzy. you okay?" Zach said forceing me back down one hand on my stomach the other on my shoulder.

Why was he still here?

"Ummm yea bad dream" i yawned.

"Wanna talk about it?" he said sitting at the edge of my bed,

"No" i said too quickly.

He moved a little closer.

"You sure?" he whispered.

"Y-yea" i stuttered.

Why was i nervous? He does have some dark mysterious vibe towards him. Its kind of... sexy. NO!!!!! Dont think like that. You dont really know him to well.

"You okay? That dream must have really freaked you out your shaking" he said concerned.

He put his hand over mind and flinched back.

"No never mind, your skin's like -10 degress" He frowned getting up and getting a blanket off of Frenchie's bed.

"Zach why are you still here? Not that its a bad thing but dont you have work or classes or something?" I asked as he covered me with the blanket.

"Nah, I dont have to be. I always pick my notes at the end of the week and read them over the weekend" He smirked.

Thats pretty smart.

"Flip over" He commanded.

What the hell?

"Why?" I asked turning over on my stomach slowly.

"I'm going to do something my mom did to me when i injured my back a few years back" He explained.

He lifted the blanket off me and pulled my shirt up a little revealing my back to the cold air.

"What the hell?" I mumbled to myself.

"Relax" He whispered.

I felt one of his fingers tracing my spine sending me into rapid un-noticable shivers. He did some type of slithering snake thing going back up my spine. He repeated this movement a couple of times before putting a little more pressure. I bit my lip to stop the moan from escapeing my lips. What hell is he doing to me?

"Better?" He asked.

"Mhmm" I said bearly haveing enough strength to say real words.

He chuckled before wedgeing his hands between my stomach and the bed trying to flip me back on to my back. But he slipped and fell forward. He put his arms out to stop himself at the same time i put my arms out to steady him. I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain of his body crushing mine. But i never felt it.

I opened my eyes slowly and thats what i realized what just happened. My hands were on his chest and his lips were so close to mine i could feel him breatheing againset my lips. I dont know how long we were sitting there but each second was more intense then the next. His eyes were boring into mine and i almost couldnt stand it anymore.