Chapter 7

Okay so chapter 7 i know i dont upload this quickly but im having a hard time writing this...

Enjoy...

I proceeded to my classes scowling at my sceduale. I have no idea where im going.

1st: Math

2nd: Advisory

3rd: World history

4th: Free period/Study hall

5th: Health

6th: Debate class

7th: AP Writing

8th: Free period/Lunch

9th: Chemistry/Science

God its all so complicated. And what the hell is advisory anyway? I bumped into people and they glared at me. Okay be a bitch then. I ran down the stairs knowing i was going to be late soon. But i tripped on the stairs and fell forward but a firm pair of hands caught me by my waist as me and the person and I fell to the floor.

"I am so so SOOO Sorry" I said biting my lip looking around for the papers i just dropped when i fell.

"Nah its okay anything to be in this position" The familar voice said.

I looked down to see Zach, his hands still gripping my waist his body underneath mine. The closeness made me nervous and I jumped off him so quick that my back hit the rail and i winced in pain.

"Shit" I hissed my back arched in pain.

"Whoa whoa whoa relax or your going to hurt yourself more" he said, crawling over to me and putting his hand on the small of my back rubbing it in a circular motion.

I felt my shirt move up a little and i gasped.

"What are you doing?" I asked winceing at the breeze.

It stinged... A LOT.

"Checking for bruises" he sighed.

He brushed his fingertips againest my throbbing back and i shivered. What the hell? Its just cold... Yea. Its just cold. And im sticking with that. My heart raced wanting him to stop but I also wanted him to keep going.

"Does this hurt?" he asked pressing slightly on my back a little, and i winced.

"NO IT TICKLES" I said sarcastically.

"Shhhh calm the hell down okay, try and stand up" he said taking my hand going to help me get up.

I went to get up and pain shot through my back along with a cry out of my mouth. He quickly let me back down.

"Okay umm well enjoy the ride" He chuckled.

"What th-"

He cut me off by scooping me up causeing the pain to numb a little but i still felt it.

"What are you doing!?!?!?" I hissed.

"Im taking you back to your dorm and then im going to get all your notes for today and get them for you" he shrugged.

"What... why?" i asked suprised.

"Because its what friends do... We can be friends right?" he asked frowning a little.

Well when you make that face...

"Yea we can be friends" I smiled but winceing

 His thumb rubbed circles in my back as he carryed me. When we got to my room he layed me down his hand lingering a little on my waist as he pulled away.

"Okay so ill go get your notes and i get a note for you see you in a while" he smiled sadly.

"Okay" I smiled weakly.

Why was he being nice to me? I mean he broke after i left. Shouldn't he be mean. I wouldnt blame him if he was too. Hes so weird. Hes so Bi-polar. He's so hot...

No!!! What the hell is wrong with me? But god hes just so hot. I would let him do soooo many things to me.

Wait what the hell?

Zach's P.O.V

I ran out as fast as could. Dammit one look from her is all it takes to melt you heart. My heart was speeding. But what i couldnt help but think about was what i saw. When i looked at her back for bruises there was at least 5 faded scars there. And thats just her lower back. I wondered what happen. I dont understand.

When she left i kind of became depressed. I only knew her for about two to three days and she stole my heart in about a mintue. And now that she's back i cant help but have the feelings come back. I thought about her for MONTHS after she left. Almost years.  Until i finally got over her. And met Emma.

Emma was beautiful. And she was sweet. But ive never seen that side of her. Not before today i havent. She's been my girlfriend for the last two years. I walked into her room and saw her on the bed sleeping. She looked like a pure angel. Her black hair flowing down past her shoulders. Her pale skin showing through the covers.

Could all the feelings be flooding back? Of course they are. And i knew it VERY well. I proceeded to her first class and talked to her teacher about her injury and her notes. Why was i doing this? Why am i doing this for her? I should be mad at her right. Im so whipped after one freaking day. This cannot happen again if she leaves. I cant mourn this time.

Why can she get to me when no one else could???

I knew the uploads are slow and short but bare with me. Im having a really hard time writing this story.

VOTE

COMMENT

TWEET

LIKE

 FAN

<33333333333

:DDDDDDDDDDDD