"Well stop standing there! Go! Get ready!"

***

Hours later filled with makeup and hair artists attacking us, we were seated at our table at the Children's benefit ball.

"Want to grab a drink?" Lauren looked over at me.

"Sure."

We both maneuvered through the people, only stopping when necessary to chat with people.

Thirty me inured later we finally made it over to the drinks, only to come face to face with more problems.

"Ela..uhm Harry is here..Well his whole band is which means Liam is here," she beamed but quickly stopped daydreaming about Liam when she saw my face."and he's coming over here..Harry is.." She gushe

"Oh my god! We have to leave! I can't stand here after he embarrassed me!" I screeched.

"Too late.."

"Ladies." he smirked over at us.

"Can I get the house drink." he asked to the other side of the counter.

"You both look lovely." He spoke simply. How could he be so forward after we haven't talked in days? Especially when the last time we talked he stormed off angrily.

"Thank you Harry." Lauren politely said smiling over at him. "Have you seen Liam?"

"Yep! We're at table six, he was looking for you too.." Harry replied winking at her.

She blushed. "Well I'm off to find him..see you guys in a bit."

I shot daggers into Lauren's face, my eyes begging for her to stay, but she ignored me and walked on.

It was immediately filled with awkward silence.

I mentally thanked the bartender when he broke the silence.

"Your drink Miss Cunningham." he said passing the glass over the counter to me.

Thanking him quietly I took a deep breath.

"Harry." I nodded over to him giving him a fake smile before stepping around him.

"Whoa whoa whoa." he grabbed my arm before I could maneuver around him. Effortlessly he pulled me back to my previous position.

I tried to ignore the feeling of his long fingers wrapped around my wrist.

"Yes?" I snapped over at him.

"What's your problem?"

I scoffed. My problem? He should know my problem.

"Nothing." I replied shrugging.

"Doesn't look like nothing." He pressed on.

"I gotta go." I turned again ready to pass him. Only this time my whole side was grabbed as he tugged me back to face him again. His hand fit on the side if my waist perfectly. However the action caused my drink to spill all over the front of my chest.

I gasped mumbling profanities under my lips.

"I'm sorry Ela!" He gushed taking in my appearance. I was covered in rich red liquid.

"It's fine." I slammed my glass back on the counter and turned on my foot.

"Where are you going?" He yelled behind me, matching my pace.

"The bathroom to get this shit out of my dress!" I screeched finally releasing my built up anger towards him.

I wasn't surprised when he joined me in the bathroom.

"You can't be in here..it's women's only." I said meeting his stare.

He ignored me and grabbed the paper towels off the counter.

He stepped towards me, taking in the red liquid.

"May I?" I noticed how his voice dropped an octave. He didn't wait for my reply as he gently dabbed the towel over my chest.

His hands gracing over my sweetheart neckline, caused goosebumps to raise over me.

"Why are you so angry with me?" he whispered, mere centimeters away from my face.

"I'm not angry." I whispered back trying not to stare at his lips.

"Your upset Ela."

I avoided eye contact as I stepped away from him. "It's not like we're dating so why do you care?" I snapped.

"So this is what this is about! The stupid interview! Your the one who said you didn't want a label or whatever! I did it for you!"

I rolled my eyes as I furiously swabbed at my chest, trying to get the liquid off.

"I haven't talked to you in days Harry! You completely blew the subject of me off in the interview! What am I supposed to think?"

He threw his hands up in anger.

"How you felt? What about me Ela? You can toss me aside! Make me jump through hoops! But the second I say or do anything you get mad! You could've called me! Quit playing the victim!"

I threw the towel off to the side as I whipped around to face him.

"Me? Playing the victim! Oh that's rich Harry! I'm not playing anything! Your the one playing with my feelings!" I did realize that I was being the hypocrite here. And that everything I was saying wasn't making sense, but that didn't stop me from continuing to fight with him.

"What do you want from me Ela! You want me, but don't want the label! You want the label, but you don't want anyone to know! You get mad when I do what you say! I try and give you space so I'm not pressuring you and you get mad! What do you want?" He yelled.

The distance between us was barely there. I could feel his hot breath fan across my face.

"What do you want Ela?" Instead of yelling he whispered this time. His grip on the counter behind me turning his knuckles white.I tried to keep the tears at bay but struggled.

"I-" I started to say in a shaky tone.

"Oh! I'm interrupting something aren't I! Sorry!" A petite women said looking shocked and embarrassed at the scene she just walked in on. Looking over her attire I quickly concluded she must've been the bathroom attendant.

"It's fine." I smiled over politely at her, sucking my tears in.

I watched as Harry cleared his throat, stepping back slightly.

"Would it be too much trouble to ask for a picture with you Ela? My daughters are huge fans! I know I'm not supposed to bug the guests when I'm working but an opportunity like this only happens once in a lifetime!" The women asked, pulling out a small camera.

"No trouble at all." my monotone voice rang out.

We both looked at Harry. I didn't want him to leave. I wanted to tell him that it was him I wanted. Label and all. But as he shoved his hands in his pocket and stepped around the lady, I knew my chance to tell him that was over.

For the second time since I've known Harry, I had left him waiting for a reply.

"Smile!" The lady said pressing the top button on her camera.

And sucking in my tears, that's what I did. Smiled.