chapter 37

(A/N: Here go another update 😚)

Lytes POV

I called the police and sent them to Dame house. I caught a cab over there as soon as I called them. When I got out I felt my whole body get heated. I knocked on the door and when he answered it I punched him dead in his face. He fell to the floor and the police officers ran and grabbed me before I could do anymore damage.

Dame: You crazy bitch! Bitch you going to jail.

Lyte: Fuck you. Where is she at? Officers did you check the house?

Officer: He said she isn't here.

Lyte: Y'all fucking stupid. Y'all listen to him do your fucking job. She is here I know she is.

Officer: Lana calm down.

Lyte: No fuck y'all!

I snatched out of their grip and ran up the stairs yelling Aaliyah name.

Lyte: Aaliyah! Baby girl come out. I'm here the police here he can't hurt you.

I screamed and I felt hands grab me as I continue to yell her name. I knew she was here and scared.

Lyte: Aaliyah come out!

Dame: Get this bitch out my house! And I wanna press charges to for her assaulting me.

They handcuffed me and walked me back down the stairs where dame was standing there holding his face like a bitch.

Lyte: You know you a bitch right. You a pussy. I know she here!

I turn to look at the officer

Lyte: And if something happen to her its your fucking fault you pigs.

Dame: Yeah yeah yeah have fun in jail tonight. You'll fit right in.

I despise this but I hate him I hate him so much that I spit on him while the police brought me out side to the car. Fuck I hope Aaliyah okay. I hope pac and Janet get here soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet POV

Hours later we finally landed. I damn there flew off the plane and into a car that was waiting for us.

Driver: Where to Ms.Jackson?

I phone begin to ring and I answered it and it was asking did I want to accept a collect call and I heard lytes voice and my heart dropped.

Lyte: Janet. Finally I been tryi-

Janet: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN JAIL!

pac: Who's in jail?

Lyte: I went over to the house and hit dame in front of the police and his bitch ass pressed charges.

Janet: What! Lyte! I told you don't do anything stupid you should of let the cops-

Lyte: No! They wasn't doing shit he told them she wasn't there and they believed him. She could be dead by now for all we know.

My heart was pounding fast.

Janet: Lyte don't say that. Look we on our way to get you.

Lyte: No I'm fine go get Aaliyah first!

Janet: But-

Lyte: No buts go get her and bring her home. I love you baby.

Janet: I love you too and I'll be there to get you as soon as possible.