chapter 12

Lyte POV

Its been almost two weeks since I talked to Janet or Aaliyah. Neither one of us hasn't even tried to contact one another and to be honest I was starting to miss them as a friend. Lately I been chilling with chilli from TLC a lot since the The day Janet said she only liked me as a friend and when I left I ended up bumping into chilli and let's just say from that day on we've gotten REAL close. Close like us both confessing feelings that grew over the weeks for each other. We was kicking it at my house and she was laying on my chest as we was watching TV.

Chilli: Have you talk to Janet or Aaliyah yet?

Lyte: Nope.

Chilli: Don't you think you should reach out.

Lyte: Nope.

She lifted up and looked at me.

Chilli: Look now you know I'm real big on friendships. If me or tboz or Lisa got into any disagreements then we would sort it out for the sake of our friendship.

Lyte: Well its different cause neither one of y'all confessed love for each other.

Chilli: Well okay but still you need to talk to them. I could tell you miss them. Just call them up.

I looked at her and she was right I do miss them a lot.

Lyte: Fine I'll call them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet POV

Over the weeks me and Aaliyah had been spending so much time together. We weren't in a relationship we were just having fun. Neither one of us was getting to attached. She was laying at the edge of the bed and I had my feet on her butt as she was flickering through the channels.

Janet: So I rented a beach house in Hawaii.

She turned to look at me.

Aaliyah: so what that mean.

Janet: It means that I don't know... if you want to you can come with me.

Aaliyah: Are you asking me on a getaway trip to Hawaii miss Jackson?

I laughed as I kicked her butt.

Janet: Well since you put it that way then yeah.

Aaliyah: I would love to come with you.

She lifted up and came between my legs and kissed me. I bit my bottom lip as she moved and laid beside me.

Aaliyah: So when do we leave?

Janet: This weekend.

Aaliyah: Okay good.

I turned my attention back to the tv happy she agreed to go with me which I knew she would. Her phone then started to ring.

Aaliyah: Its lyte

We haven't talk to lyte in weeks so I was eager to know why she was calling Aaliyah.

Janet: Answer it on speaker.

She did.

Aaliyah: Hello

Lyte: Hey liyah.

Aaliyah: Wassup lyte long time no talk.

Lyte: Yeah things got a little out of control and I just want to apologize for that.

Aaliyah: Its cool. I apologize for my actions to.

Lyte: good cause I miss your goofy self. We should meet up soon.

Aaliyah: Yeah we should.

Lyte: Okay well imma call Jan and apologize to her to.

Aaliyah: actually she's right here.