chapter 20

Janet POV

I quickly jumped up and straighten myself out as Aaliyah walks through the door.

Aaliyah: LYTE!!!!

She ran to lyte and hugged her.

Aaliyah: I'm glad you are okay. I really missed you. Are you well?

Lyte: Okay.... Aaliyah ha ha. I'm fine I missed you too.

She laid on the side of her and laid her head on lytes chest and wrapped her arms around her.

Aaliyah: We should have an old fashion girls night. Like old times. I'll go get popcorn and snacks and we can watch a scary movie.

Janet: Yeah that sound cool.

I rubbed the back of my neck.

Lyte: Okay y'all need to help me down to the movie room.

Aaliyah: I'll help you and Janet go get the snacks.

I looked at Aaliyah wondering why she was being so nice to lyte. I walked out and headed to the kitchen to find snacks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaliyah POV

I helped lyte up and held on to her as we walked slowly down the hall to the movie room. We got in there and she crawled on the big read couch.

Aaliyah: I'll  be back I'm gonna find a good scary movie to watch

Lyte: Pick something good. Don't pick no lame scary movie.

Aaliyah: Ok I won't.

I walked out into another room where Janet kept all of her movie tapes. After I grabbed three scary movies I walked out and bumped into Janet with a bunch of stuff in her hand.

Janet: Can you help me.

Aaliyah: Yeah.

I grabbed some of the stuff out her hand and she started to walk towards the movie room.

Aaliyah: Jan wait.

She turned to look at me.

Janet: Yes.

Aaliyah: Are you okay? Are we okay?

Janet: What you mean are we okay of course we are. Why you ask?

Aaliyah: Just wanted to know you seemed kind of off and distant. Is it because lytes here?

Janet: Baby you have nothing to worry about we are fine.

She walked back towards me and pecked my lips. But something told me I had a lot to worry about. We continue to walk back to the movie room and Janet climbed on the red sofa and laid the snacks down in front of her and I gave her the rest that was in my hand.

Aaliyah: Okay I have candyman, child's play, & Freddy

Janet: child's play.

Lyte: Hell no candyman.

Janet: I'm scared to watch candyman lyte.

Aaliyah: Me too .

Lyte: y'all some punks just put it in y'all will be fine.

I put it in and I dimmed the lights and hopped on the couch on the other side of Janet who now was in the middle. The movie started and I was already scared.

Janet: Bab... Aaliyah can you grab that big cover over there.

I looked at her wondering why she stop her self from saying baby. I got up and grabbed the big cover as we all got under it and laid back. We watched the movie and every time there was a jumping part Janet would cover her face on lyte shoulder which made me mad each time she did it. She laid straight and I turned on my side towards her. I slowly put my hand under the covers and rubbed her stomach and her hard abs. She didn't move as her eyes was still in to the movie. I took my hand and put it down her pants as she moved a little and turn her head to me. She whispered.

Janet: What the hell you doing.

She tried to move my hand but I just put it back down there. She turned and looked at lyte who wasn't paying attention she was so into the movie. I put a finger between her lower lips and started playing with her clit. She suddenly let out a soft moan. As being so close to her I could feel her heart beat racing. As I moved her leg open a little bit and entered a finger in her. She whispered again towards my face:

Janet: Aaliyah stop...mmh.

I whispered in her ear:

Aaliyah: not to you say your all mines.

Janet: No please S-sto.....

Lyte: Yo y'all see that shit.

Janet jumped as I took my finger out of her for a second. Janet licked her lips.

Janet: Mmh hmm.....

I put my finger backed in her as she arched her back a little. I whispered:

Aaliyah: Say it or I'm not stopping.

Janet: I-im......all..Y-yo..urs

She whispered. I didn't stop I kept going until I new she was gonna cum. Then I knew she was about to cum when her facial changed and she stiffen she came down on my fingers as she squirmed a bit.

Lyte: Damn J stop moving.

Janet: S-sorry.....

Lyte: Damn what's wrong with you sound all out of breath.

Janet: Nothing I'm was scared.

I took my finger out and sucked off her juices. She looked at me as I whispered in her ear:

Aaliyah: & Don't forget that....

She continued to stare at me as I turned around with my back towards her and position to see the screen better.

Janet: Excuse me I have to go to the bathroom.

She got up and I smiled as she jumped off the red couch and headed to the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet POV

When i got into the bathroom i closed the door and layed my head on the door. I couldn't believe Aaliyah just did that while lyte was laying next to us. I honestly felt turned on about this sudden aggressiveness she has. I straighten myself up a little bit and then went back to the movie room. I slowly turned the corner and now Aaliyah back was facing the door I creep up on her and scared her.

Janet: AHHH!!!

Aaliyah: AAAHHH!!!!

She turned turned and looked at me as me and lyte started to laugh.

Aaliyah: Shit Janet you play to fucking much.

I got into my spot as I turned to her.

Janet: I'm sorry baby.

I kissed her lips as I turned on my other side and scooted back into Aaliyah and wrapped her arms around me as she scooted closer and we continue to watch the movie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lyte Pov

I just stared at them and I started to realize why I pushed Janet away before. its cause I see how great her and Aaliyah are together.

But that still didn't stop me from being extremely jealous I want janet.......