Chapter 32

Lyte POV

I didn't know if I heard it correctly but I'm pretty sure he said kiss. Right then and there my heart was in my stomach. How could she?

Lyte: Kiss?

Janet: Lyte its not what you think. Let's go upstairs and talk.

She headed up the stairs and I followed her into her room. When we got in there she closed the door but she was still facing the door. She sighed and turned around and looked at me.

Janet: I didn't kiss him. He kissed me. I promise you I have no feelings towards him at all. When he kissed me I pushed him away quickly I love you more than you can ever know.

Lyte: Then why didn't you tell me this last night Janet. Dammit! I fucking asked you did he have feelings for you and what you say?

Janet: I said no but.....

Lyte: But nothing! You told me no. You could of easily told me the truth.

Janet: why so you can say I can't talk to him again? We have a song together eventually we are gonna do a video for it.

Lyte: Shows how much you know me. Janet I trust you enough and if you say you don't have feelings for him I believe you. If you would of told me he did have feelings for you I wouldn't of told you, you can't talk to him because for one you a grown ass woman your gonna do what you want to regardless for two I understand business is business I would never mess that up. You have to come to me. We are in a relationship. I love you and I trust you.

She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my lips.

Janet: I'm sorry baby I know. I love you so much and I'm afraid to lose you.

Lyte: Keep doing things like you did this morning you ain't gotta worry about me going no damn where.

We laughed as we leaned in for a kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaliyah POV

I sat on the couch rubbing my stomach watching TV. The baby was moving a lot and it felt super weird. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked down to see an unknown number. Panic came over me as I lifted up.

Aaliyah: Oh shit oh shit! I think its him.

Joey: Answer it and put it on speaker.

I answered it and pressed the speaker button.

Aaliyah: Hello.

The other end was quiet for a while.

Aaliyah: Hello! Dame I know its you stop fucking calling me leave me alone!

I yelled at the phone. All I heard was laughter.

Dame: As long as you are carrying my child I will never leave you alone bitch.

The line went dead and I looked at joey and he got up.

Joey: For one you need a new phone and new number. I'm going to make sure the guys outside are doing their job. As he walked out my phone begin to ring again and I got nervous yet again. I looked and noticed it was chilli. I sighed in relief.

Aaliyah: Hello.

Chilli: Hey boo how you doing.

Aaliyah: Stressed. Dame is back!

Chilli: Say what? I thought pac and suge handled that fool.

Aaliyah: I guess it wasn't enough and he knows I'm pregnant.

Chilli: What the fuck how did he find that out.

Aaliyah: I don't know but I'm scared Ro. I feel like my dream is coming true.