Chapter 27

Aaliyah POV

I closed my eyes and pictured myself far away from here as he pounded himself in and out of me. His sweat dripped on my face and I felt so disgusted. After a few minutes of him pounding inside me he was finished.

Dame: You are coming to the studio with me so go shower.

Aaliyah: I'm okay with staying here.

I got up and headed to the bathroom and suddenly felt a hard blow to the back of my head. I fell to the ground holding the back of my head and turning around seeing dame standing over me.

Dame: BITCH! DON'T TALK BACK TO ME! GET YOUR STUPID ASS UP AND IN THAT DAMN SHOWER BEFORE I BEAT YOUR FUCKING FACE IN!

I quickly scrambled off the floor as he pushed me in the bathroom. He turned on the shower and pulled me in with him. Why god? Why me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janet POV

Tupac: Alright so where this nigga be at?

Janet: Um I don't know where he live but they do have a studio here.

Suge: Well let's go then.

Lyte: We just gonna walk in the building.

Tupac: Hell muthafucking yeah. You want liyah back right?

We nodded our heads.

Tupac: Then we gonna have to walk up in there sweetheart.

Suge: & beat some ass on the way if we have to.

Him and tupac laughed as they dapped each other while me and lyte looked at each other with fear in our eyes. They are crazy. We got into the truck that we rented and drove to the studio I can say I was scared. I have never been in a situation like this. After awhile of driving around the city looking for the roc-a-fella office we finally found it. Everyone got out except me. I just looked out the window I was so scared.

Lyte: J come on.

Janet: You guys I don't think I can go in there.

Tupac: Square come on I got you. Ain't nothing gonna happen to you.

Suge: Especially not while I'm around. So come on Lil bit.

I felt a relief knowing I had them to protect me. I got out and lyte grabbed my hand as we went into the building. There was a black woman sitting behind the counter and when she looked up her eyes got wide.

Receptionist: M-May I help you?

Suge: No we good.

Pac and suge proceed to the back.

Receptionist: You can't go back.....

Suge: Watch me!

Lyte and I just followed behind them as they looked in all the rooms. We walked in one room and there stood jayz and two other men and they quickly stood up.

Jay-z: Man what the fuck is y'all doing in my shit.

Tupac: Where the fuck is dame

Jay-z: Man I don't know nigga. That don't tell me why the fuck y'all come strolling in my shit.

Suge went closer to them and you can see the men body tense up.

Suge: Then we gonna sit here and wait for him then. So you niggas sit the fuck down.

They did except for jay-z.

Jay-z: Look what ever beef y'all got with that nigga take that shit out of my place of business.