Chapter 3

Aaliyah POV

I woke up the next day with a bad hang over. I looked at the clocked and seen it was pass noon. I never slept that long. I got up and was just about to head into the bathroom to shower and then I heard my door bell ring. I went down stairs and opened it to Janet and lyte standing there looking at me concerned.

Lyte: Yo why wasn't you answering your damn phone had us all worried.

Janet: Yeah liyah you good?

Aaliyah: I'm fine I just over slept.

They walked in still looking at me like I'm crazy.

Aaliyah: What?

Both: Nothing!

Aaliyah: Why y'all all refreshed and shit like we all didn't get super drunk last night.

Janet: I didn't get that drunk I was fine. Lyte on the other hand was wasted. The bitch even smacked me in her sleep.

I looked at her confused.

Aaliyah: Why y'all sleeping in the same bed in the first place? Janet you got a 6 bedroom house.

Janet: We was watching TV and fell asleep dang.

Lyte: Yeah why you tripping. You act like me and you or you and Janet or even all three of us haven't slept in a damn bed together.

Aaliyah: What ever I'm going upstairs to shower.

Lyte: Hurry up we will wait for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet POV

Lyte looks at me as Aaliyah goes up stairs.

Lyte: Yo what's her deal.

Janet: I don't know you know Aaliyah has her moments.

We sat and waited for Aaliyah. She finally was done and came downstairs.

Aaliyah was really stunning

Aaliyah was really stunning. I alwaus thought that. She had the type of beauty where She didn't need make up at all.

Aaliyah: Y'all ready?

Janet: Yeah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaliyah

The way Janet was looking at me made me feel weird. These sudden feelings started to come out of no where and I don't know if I was liking it. We headed out to an restaurant to catch some lunch. When we got there they sat us upstairs in a private area because we didn't want the people to be staring at us as we eat. We ordered our food and just talked as we waited.

Lyte: Y'all had fun last night.

Janet: Yeah it was okay. I'm glad I got to see PAC.

Aaliyah: You should ask him out. You need a little thug life in your life.

Me and lyte started laughing as Janet gave us the "don't get funny face"

Janet: No y'all need to stop. Me and tupac are just friends.

Lyte: Yeah okay if you say so. You need to go out on a date.

Janet: Look who's talking. I don't see neither one of y'all out here doing any dates neither.

Lyte: What ever I'm just waiting to meet the right straight female to turn out.

We all started to laugh as our food came.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lyte POV

Little did Janet know I was referencing that to her. After last night I realized I might be looking at Janet a different way now. I don't wanna mess up our friendship by telling her my feelings.

(A/N: Sorry if this chapter short. Still trying to get my thoughts together to where I wanna go with this story. But like and comment 😊)

Because Of LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara