chapter 18

Aaliyah pov

I woke up the next morning and looked and seen janet wasn't in bed. I got up and seen the bathroom door closed. I knocked on the door and a red eye janet opened it.

Aaliyah: Baby whats wrong

janet: Its lyte

she started crying again as she pushed passed me and started undressing and putting on jeans.

Aaliyah: seriously janet this again?

janet: Aaliyah lyte was in a car accident last night she is in critical condition.

when she said that my heart dropped. even though we all been through a lot these passed couple weeks lyte was still my friend and it hit be like a ton of bricks.

Aaliyah: we need to go to the hospital. NOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chilli Pov

I was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital along side with Queen. We had been sitting here for hours while the doctors worked on lyte. I was crying my eyes out until I couldn't cry anymore. thinking that our last encounter was us arguing and that could of possibly be the reason why she is in here now.

Queen: Damn man I need to hear something. What the fuck is taking them damn doctors so long.

chilli: I hope she is okay I couldn't live with myself if she isn't this is all my fault.

queen: Come on chilli stop blaming yourself this isn't your fault at all.

chilli: yes it is if hadn't been arguing and I didn't leave her we wouldn't be here right now wondering if she is alive or dead.

I cried harder as I heard a familiar voice by the front counter.

janet: I'm looking for Lana Moorer

Queen: J we over here.

her and Aaliyah ran over towards us and I had an urge to jump up and smack the hell out of janet.

janet: whats going on have yall heard anything

Queen: no man and its killing me.

janet: chilli are you o....

chilli: don't you dare talk to me bitch

Aaliyah: woah! chilli what the fuck chill

Janet: Bitch? hold on I don't know why you coming at me like that but you need to chill

chilli: because this is as much of your fault as it is mines.

Janet: how is this my fault

I stood up and walked closer to her.

Chilli: if she didn't kiss you and have all these feeling for YOU we wouldn't be in this situation.

Janet: That don't mean its my fault that she is here

Queen: look yall need to chill it is no ones fault! lyte is fighting for her life right now and yall are arguing who fault it is. chilli you really need to chill with that seriously.

chilli: what ever

I walked away and went to go sit on the other side of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

janets pov

I couldn't believe chilli sat up here and blame me for this. it killed me inside,but I know I had to stay calm and positive for lyte.