chapter 24

Aaliyah POV

I put my head down and looked back at her.

Aaliyah: Hell no I didn't tell her. And I'm not telling her. Only person who knew about that was you. I got rid of it so there is no need to tell her nor dame.

Chilli: You have to tell dame. That's not right liyah.

Aaliyah: I'll tell him when I'm ready. As far as Janet I'm not telling her nothing. If I tell her this I'm definitely gonna lose her for good.

Chilli: Look I'm just trying to tell you it isn't good to keep all these secrets in a relationship if you really want her to trust you again you really have to tell her EVERYTHING. 

I sat there and thought about it and Ro was right.

Aaliyah: Why you always right & Why you so good at giving everyone else advice on their relationship but have troubles in your own.

Chilli: I don't know. Its hard to be in a relationship with someone who's in love with someone else.

Aaliyah: Tell me about it. Been there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet POV

I wasn't expecting to blurt out to lyte that I'm in love with her. She slowly got up and walked over to the rail and looked down. I went over next to her waiting for her to say something. Anything.

Lyte: Why do you do this to me?

Janet: Do what?

Lyte: This! First you not in love with me then your in love with me then your not in love with me. This back and forth shit.

Janet: I never stopped. I only said that because you was happy with chilli and I was moving on with Aaliyah.

Lyte: I don't know what to say j.

Janet: I was hoping you'll feel the same to. Don't you think we are meant to be together.

Lyte: No. I mean I don't know j.

Janet: well that just answered my question. You don't feel the same about me.

I started to walk away but she quickly grabbed my arm and spun me around and smashed her lips into mines. I was so in the moment that anything and everything surrounding us didn't matter. Until lyte pulled away.

Lyte: Shit!

Janet: What's wrong.

Lyte: Chilli and Aaliyah.

Janet: What about them?

Aaliyah: WHAT THE FUCK!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaliyah POV

Aaliyah: where you think they would of went.

Chilli: Let's check the pool if they not there then let's check the roof. I doubt they left the hotel.

Aaliyah: Yeah cause I need to find Janet.

Me and chilli left out the room and walked to the indoor pool. When we got there, there was no one in there.

Chilli: Let's check the roof.

We walked up the stairs to the roof and when we open the door and stepped out the sight I saw had my heart in my stomach.

Aaliyah: WHAT THE FUCK!

Janet turned around and looked at me and chilli.

Chilli: Really lyte. You literally just told me you didn't have feelings for her and we come up here and y'all kissing.