chapter 25

Aaliyah POV

I was just sitting shocked. How did he know? Who told him?

Aaliyah: Who told you that?

Dame: Don't worry about that. Just answer the question.

He took a swig of his beer as he stared at me. I was scared to even open my mouth and say anything.

Aaliyah: No I'm no pregnant. Well not anymore.

Dame: What the fuck you mean not anymore. So you telling me you killed my baby?

Aaliyah: Dame I couldn't be pregnant by you. What we did was a huge mistake.

Dame: Mistake? Ha. Naw baby girl it was meant to be.

He walked up to me and ran his hand down my face. I stood still as I smelled the liquor on his breath.

Aaliyah: I'm just gonna go.

I tried to walk away but he quickly grabbed me and pulled me into him.

Dame: you ain't going no damn where.

Aaliyah: Dame stop. Your hurting me.

Dame: Hurting you? You got rid of my Baby. My first baby. That's hurt.

Aaliyah: I'm sorry okay just let me go.

I was beyond scared at this point. I prayed to god and told him I would never cheat again in my life if he just answer my prayers and let this man let me go home.

Dame: Let you go? No now see since you got rid of my baby.... You gotta give me another one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet POV

I woke up with lyte arms wrapped around me. I turned around to face her and I smiled. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

Lyte: Why are you just staring at me?

I smiled as I kissed her on the lips. She quickly got up.

Janet: what's wrong? Why don't you want to kiss me.

Lyte: its not that j.

She started to head towards the bathroom and I ran after her.

Janet: Then what is it then?

Lyte: Look you just went through a bad break up hell we both did. We should be trying to get our minds straight before we jump back into something.

Janet: but I know what I want I want you. Its always been you.

Lyte: I want you to Janet but not like this. Trust me. We need time ok.

I just looked at her. I turned around and walked away but quickly felt her arms come around my waist.

Lyte: I just want it to be right when we get together. Right now it would be a terrible time to get together while we got all this baggage.

She was right but it still didn't change the fact that I wanted to be with her now.

Janet: fine. Can I at least kiss you.

She leaned in and pecked my lips but I deepen it. She finally pulled away.

Lyte: Imma go shower so we can catch this flight soon.

Janet: Okay I'm going to go get my things from the room.

She nodded and I left out down the stairs. I put the key into the room and went in. It was empty it seemed like it been empty all night. I was kind of glad Aaliyah wasn't here cause I don't have to go through the awkwardness. I grabbed my bags and things and walked out back to lyte room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaliyah POV