chapter 11

Janet POV

I did the unthinkable and kissed Aaliyah. Something about this situation was turning me on. She let my hands go and grabbed me by my waist and deepen the kiss. She pulled me and we walked towards the bed and she turned me around and laid me on the bed and got in between my legs as she continued to kiss me. I couldn't believe this was happening. She broke the kiss and started kissing on my neck.

Janet: Maybe we should stop.

Aaliyah: Why? We both want it.

I moaned as her kisses felt so good on my body. I lifted her face up and looked into her eyes.

Janet: I've never did this before.

Aaliyah: Sex? Come on Janet your the biggest freak I know.

I laughed.

Janet: No this with a girl. I don't know about this we are friends. This would start so much stuff.

Aaliyah: I've never done this before either but I don't care about all that. This just feels right for me.

Janet: No I think we should stop.

She lifted up and got from between my legs. She plopped down on the side of me as I just laid there running my hands through my hair. I got up and looked at her.

Janet: I'm sorry its not that i don't want this I just don't know.

Aaliyah: Its cool man.

She got up and went into the bathroom and closed the door.  I sighed and went to the door.

Janet: Aaliyah open the door.

Aaliyah: Its good J just leave. We said what we had to say.

Janet: Open the door please.

She opened the door and I came in and closed it. I pushed her up against the wall and started kissing her deeply sliding my tongue in her mouth. I turned her around and sat her on the counter as she wrapped her legs around me as I started kissing on her neck. We started snatching each other clothes off.

Aaliyah: Come on.

She grabbed my hand and led me back to the bedroom where she laid me on the bed kissing me from my lips to my chin and Down my chest. She took both of my breast as she started licking both sides. I felt my self dripping as I moaned her tongue feeling so good on me. She then trailed her tongue all the way down my stomach kissing my navel. I took a deep breath as she entered her tongue inside of me and at that moment I knew I made the right decision.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lytes POV

I went to Janet's house because I truly needed to know if she really didn't feel the same about me so I can move on. I wouldn't be able to move on until I know that. When I got to her place I seen she wasn't home so I used my key to get into her place. I sat on the couch and pulled out my phone and called her but there wasn't an answer. it was getting late so I knew she would be home soon so I just turned on the TV and decided to wait until she got home. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaliyah

The sunshine was beaming through the window as I woke up with Janet arms wrapped around me.

Janet: Good morning.

Aaliyah: Good morning to you to.

She got up and looked at me and smiled.

Janet: I cant believe we did that.

Aaliyah: Yeah me either.

She got out the bed and I was just admiring her naked body. I was so lucky to have had this moment.

Aaliyah: You want breakfast?

Janet: Um no I'm gonna go home and shower. I have a meeting to talk about the second leg of the tour.

Aaliyah: Oh okay.

I got up with the sheet and headed to the bathroom.

Janet: Aaliyah wait.

She ran over to me. She grabbed my face and kissed my lips. She smiled and looked down like she was embarrassed.

Janet: I enjoyed last night I really did. I'll come over after I leave my meeting if that's okay with you.

Aaliyah: okay.

We kissed again as she grabbed her things and left out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet's POV

I drove home thinking the whole way there about the events that took place last night. I couldn't believe that me and Aaliyah actually did it and I actually liked it. ALOT. I pulled up in my drive way and seen lytes car outside and instantly knew I was in for some bullshit. When I turned my key and went in I heard the tv in the living room going so I went in. Lyte was on the couch fast asleep.

Janet: Lyte! LYTE! Wake up.

She yawned as she lifted up looking at me and down at her watch.

Lyte: You just now getting in.

Janet: Yes and what are you doing here sleeping on my couch.

Lyte: I came to talk to you last night but you wasn't here and I thought I'd wait for you but I fell asleep. Where were you.

I hesitated before I said anything. I turned and started walking to the stairs.

Janet: I was at aaliyahs

She got up and followed me.

Lyte: Doing what.

Janet: Nothing just talking.

I lied.

Lyte: Talking huh? Well can we talk for a minute

Janet: Not now lyte I have to get in the shower and get dressed for this meeting soon.

Lyte: Really! You spend all night talking to Aaliyah but you can't give me a few minutes.

I went into my bathroom and started the shower and went back into my room.

Janet: Talk about what lyte.

Lyte: Us.

I turned to look at her as I was taking off my shoes.

Janet: What about us.

Lyte: Look j I have deep feelings for you and I can't shake it. I just need to know do you feel the same way cause if you don't then I just need to make myself move on.

Janet: Lyte look I love you. But as a friend. I'm sorry.

Lyte: Its fine j that's all I needed to know.

She turned and walked away. I sat on the bed as I took a deep breath. I felt bad. I stripped down and went to get into the shower.