16) Disrespecting The Moments I Had With My Ex'

(Zayn pov)
Gigi, The boys & I are hanging out at the park with both my & the boys family.

As the boys and I played a game of football with our siblings, We bump into a group of girls who looks really familiar & one of them fell on the ground so I helped her up.

As I helped her up to her feet, I realized the girl who fell was Perrie.

"Thanks, Zayn

"Thanks, Zayn." Perrie said in her british accent. 

"Your welcome." I said smiling at her.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked them.

"Oh. We're just having some free time before we go back to rehearsal for our tour." Jade told me.

"So, how bout you?" Perrie asked me.

"Oh. The boys and I are hanging out with our families." I told them.

"That's cool. Can we join you guys if there's no problems." Leigh-Anne asked.

"Sure, That would be great if we all hang out & get along with each other. And I'm not sure that there'll be any problem." I told them.

"Yay!" Perrie said cheering as I smiled at her.

"Ok. Come on!" I said as I wrapped my arms around Perrie & we all  walked to where the others are.

As the girls & I walked towards the others, I quickly took my arm off Perrie's shoulder before anybody grew suspicious.

"Hi, guys!" Perrie & the girls said at the same time as they went to give the boys a hug then pulled away.

"Hey. How are you beautiful ladies doing?" Harry asked being the flirt he is.

"We're good, Harry." Jesy answered.

"Hi, Perrie!" My sisters said happily as they all ran to give her a big hug.

As I saw my sisters giving Perrie hug & being happy to see her, I knew how much they really miss us being together & I don't blame them.

Honestly, I feel the same way besides Perrie was not just my fiancée, but also the love-of-my-life who I'll always love.

Zerrie-Little ThingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara