21) Is She The One? P2

(still Zayn pov)
As I starts thinking bout my relationship with Gigi and if she's the one for me.

(still Zayn pov)As I starts thinking bout my relationship with Gigi and if she's the one for me

I suddenly realized how my love for Gigi isn't like the way I love Perrie

I suddenly realized how my love for Gigi isn't like the way I love Perrie. Plus the connection between me and Gigi couldn't be like the moments Perrie & I shared.

I mean, Since all the moments Perrie & I shared together, I thought about how so in love we were. And that nobody can love me like her, not even Gigi can love me the way Perrie loves me.

Besides, I'll never, ever stop loving her or get over the things we shared.

Like i said before, As much as I love Gigi and everything, but I still have love for Perrie. Besides, all the moments she & I shared together has always been meaningful to me.

I mean, Like my mum said "All the sweet & beautiful moments you two shared shows Perrie matters to you like you do to her." I knew what we had together matters & that both Perrie and everything we had are extremely important me.

Cause, the love me & Perrie have for both each other & what we had shows that how much the beautiful & sweet moments together meant everything to us.

I mean, I still have love for Perrie & everything we had together. Cause the memories of us shows that what we had matters.

Besides, nothing or no one can come in between us. Cause what we have together is something so beautiful & sweet, and it's also something that can't be replaced.

Cause, Perrie has always been the love-of-my-life since the beginning & that's never gonna changed.

Like I said before, my love for Gigi  isn't like the way I love Perrie.

And what I had with Gigi can never be like the one I have for Perrie.