24) Please Take Me Back P1

(still Zayn pov)
We all tried to convince Perrie not to leave.

But, No matter how hard we tried to convince her to stay, she just keep refusing to do so.

"Perrie. Please don't leave, okay? I'm so, so sorry for everything that happened between us. Okay? Cause even though you & I split, I'll always have love for you & all the moments we shared has always been meaningful to me. Besides, Whenever I think bout my regret of dumping you, the love-of-my-life, I thought of how much of a fool I am."I confessed.

"I mean, whenever I listen to or sing "It's You" or "Like I Would", I thought of how I felt bout our breakup & bout my love for you. Cause, I'll never get over or forget bout all those beautiful memories of me & you that represent how much our love, our relationship, & of course being together means to us. And I'm mutherf*cking idiot to let go the love-of-my-life who I loved throughout the years, and who've been there for me throughout the alleged cheating rumors, the 1D split & of course the hates. I mean, Having a long serious conversation with you bout the whole Zerrie-Zigi drama, It made me feel great that I let out my feelings bout frustration I have over the Zerrie-Zigi towards someone that understands me & no one can ever understands me more better than you do." I continued.

"To be 100% completely honest, when I looked at the picture of all of us together, I thought about how truly in love I was with you, Perrie when we were still together & honestly, I wished I didn't made that mistake although it's too late." I said.

"I still have respect for you, And when I watched the Zerrie video of my song 'It's You," I read the comments saying how they love Zerrie way better than Zigi. I saw another one with me & the boys songs "Little Things" and "You & I" which made me cry a little bit, because of what i did. Though, you & I are no longer together, I still have love & respect for you, always have and always will." I told them meaning every word.

After I confessed my love for Perrie, explaining how much of a fool I am. Knowing that I lost a part of myself when I dumped the love-of-my-life & ended our engagement in 2015.

I knew, there could still be a chance for us to get back together.

Besides, I still have love & hope for us & I mean, we're meant for each other.