25) Please Take Me Back P2

(Zayn pov)
As I confessed my love for Perrie explaining how much of a fool I am for letting her go. And how much I love & miss us.

The boys and I suggested a way to prove to Perrie & the girls that I meant every word I said & that I truly love her.

I started singing my song "Like I Would" to her, to show Perrie that no one can replace my love for her.

As I was singing "Like I Would", I thought bout all the moments Perrie & I shared together throughout the years as a dating couple and as a  fiancée.

I continued thinking about everything Perrie & I had from the very beginning.

As I thought bout the moments Perrie & I shared together, I knew how so in love we were before & I'll never, ever, ever, ever forget it.

After my performance of "Like I Would", I saw how emotional Perrie & the girls are especially Perrie.

"Oh my God! Zayn, That was so  beautiful

"Oh my God! Zayn, That was so  beautiful." Perrie said as her tears starts falling down.

"Yea, That was my way to show you that I meant every word I said bout missing us. And that no one can love you like I do." I told her.

She gave me a hug as she continued to tear up then pulled away.

"Perrie, There's something I wanna ask you, Will you please take me back?" I asked her as I got down on one knees hoping she says yes.

When I asked her that question, I knew there was something in her mind.

Not only that, but she started running away to the girls restroom, and girls went to comfort her.

As the girls went to comfort her, I sat down on the bench with the boys.

"So, do you guys think what I did was right? I mean, when I confessed my feelings bout Perrie, explaining how much she means to me, how much I love & miss what we had. And that I'm an idiot for dumping her." I said.